Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-101 Topic 1 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-101 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 1
[All CRT-101 Questions]

DreamHouse Realty regularly holds open houses for the selling of both houses and condominiums. For condominium open houses, there are a few extra steps that need to be taken. Agents need to be able to submit requests and receive approvals from the homeowners' association.

How can the administrator ensure these extra steps only appear when creating open house records for condominiums?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lanie
15 days ago
Hmm, Option B sounds like the most elegant solution. I'm sure the 'Condominium Status' field would be a total hoot to work with.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
24 days ago
I was going to go with Option C, but Option B is clearly the winner here. Gotta love those Salesforce wizards and their record type tricks!
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
26 days ago
I think having separate layouts for houses and condominiums would make it easier to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
28 days ago
Option B is the way to go. Keeping it all on one page layout and using the magic of Salesforce's record types and business processes is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
11 days ago
A) Create one page layout. Use record types to ensure the proper status picklist values display.
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
28 days ago
I see your point, Sherrell. It might be more efficient to have just one page layout.
upvoted 0 times
Sherrell
1 months ago
But wouldn't creating one page layout with business processes also work?
upvoted 0 times
Gerardo
1 months ago
I was leaning towards Option D, but Option B makes more sense. Separating the layouts and using the record types is a cleaner solution.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
1 months ago
I agree with Vivan. Using business processes and record types would be helpful.
upvoted 0 times
Ceola
1 months ago
Option B looks like the way to go. Using record types and business processes to handle the different steps for houses and condominiums seems like a solid approach.
upvoted 0 times
Elza
20 days ago
User 2: I agree. It would make it easier for agents to know what steps to take for each type of property.
upvoted 0 times
Mica
23 days ago
User 1: Option B sounds like a good idea. It would help keep things organized for houses and condominiums.
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
2 months ago
I think the administrator should create two page layouts.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel