Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-101 Topic 1 Question 74 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jeannetta
2 months ago
Haha, B) Lightning Usage App? Really? That's like using a jackhammer to crack an egg. Clearly, D) is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
28 days ago
Yeah, B) Lightning Usage App seems like overkill for this task. D) Permission Set Groups is definitely the better option.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
29 days ago
I agree, D) Permission Set Groups would be more efficient for tracking licenses and permission sets.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
2 months ago
I'm going with D) Permission Set Groups. That's the feature I've used for similar use cases in the past.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Wouldn't C) User Report be a more straightforward way to track this information?
upvoted 0 times
Gail
1 months ago
I agree, D) Permission Set Groups would provide a more organized way to track this information.
upvoted 0 times
Ruth
1 months ago
I think D) Permission Set Groups would be the best option for tracking licenses and permission sets.
upvoted 0 times
Rocco
3 months ago
I think the correct answer is D) Permission Set Groups. Sounds like a great way to manage user permissions and licenses in Salesforce.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
2 months ago
I think so too. It's a more organized way to manage user permissions in Salesforce.
upvoted 0 times
Abel
2 months ago
I agree, D) Permission Set Groups would be the best feature for tracking licenses and permission sets.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
2 months ago
It definitely seems like the most efficient way to manage user permissions in Salesforce.
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
2 months ago
I agree, D) Permission Set Groups would be the best option for tracking licenses and permission sets.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
3 months ago
I agree with Miesha, the Lightning Usage App seems like the best option for tracking assigned licenses and permission sets.
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
3 months ago
I think the Lightning Usage App can be used to track this in Salesforce.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel