Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CPQ-301 Topic 6 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CPQ-301 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 6
[All CPQ-301 Questions]

Users at Universal Containers want to know how Approval requests will be routed prior to submitting a Quote for approval.

How can the admin meet this requirement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Belen
13 days ago
I hope the exam question doesn't involve any 'advanced' approvals, those things are always a headache to work with. Just give me the good old native approvals any day!
upvoted 0 times
Claudio
3 days ago
A) Using Native Approvals, build a custom Visualforce Page to display the Approval Process for the Quote.
upvoted 0 times
Francesco
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards A. A custom Visualforce page to display the Approval Process for the Quote using Native Approvals seems like a viable option.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
18 days ago
I'm not sure, but D might be the answer. Using Native Approvals to build a custom button to display the approval matrix could work too.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
3 days ago
Let's go with D then, it seems like the most straightforward option.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
6 days ago
I agree, using a custom button with Native Approvals seems like a good solution.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
10 days ago
I think D could work well for this requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
24 days ago
B looks good to me. Placing the Preview Approval button on the Quote page layout using Advanced Approvals is a straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
4 days ago
User 2: I agree, placing the Preview Approval button on the Quote page layout is a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Gaynell
11 days ago
User 1: I think B is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
30 days ago
I personally think option D is the most user-friendly choice, as it involves building a custom button to display the approval matrix to users.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
1 months ago
I see your point, Corazon, but I think option C is the way to go since it involves building a custom Visualforce Page to display the Approval Chains.
upvoted 0 times
Carrol
1 months ago
I think C is the correct answer. Building a custom Visualforce page to display the Approval Chains using Advanced Approvals seems like the best way to meet the requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Catherin
9 days ago
User2: I disagree, I believe B is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jarod
19 days ago
User1: I think A is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe option B is more efficient as it places the Preview Approval button directly on the Quote page layout.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
2 months ago
I think option A is the best choice because it allows for a custom Visualforce Page to display the Approval Process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel