Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CPQ-301 Topic 6 Question 46 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CPQ-301 exam
Question #: 46
Topic #: 6
[All CPQ-301 Questions]

The admin at Universal Containers receives a report from a user that checking the Contracted box on an Opportunity with a single Product fails to result in a Contract.

What are two possible reasons a Contract is unable to be created?

Choose 2 answers

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tamesha
2 months ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm leaning towards B and C, but I'm also wondering if the Subscription Conversion Behavior could be the culprit. Maybe I should just put 'all of the above' and hope for the best!
upvoted 0 times
Amira
2 months ago
Haha, imagine if the Subscription Pricing field was set to 'One-time' - that would be a real head-scratcher! I'm betting on B and C.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, and C could also be a reason, if the Subscription Pricing field is blank.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
2 months ago
User 1: I think B is correct, the Opportunity needs a Primary Quote.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
3 months ago
I agree with Devorah. Another possible reason could be B) The Opportunity must have a Primary Quote associated to it.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
3 months ago
But what if the Subscription Conversion Behavior is set to None? Wouldn't that also prevent a Contract from being created? I'm going with A and B.
upvoted 0 times
Irma
3 months ago
I think the answer is B and C. The Opportunity needs a Primary Quote, and the Subscription Pricing field can't be blank.
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, the Opportunity must have a Primary Quote and the Subscription Pricing field can't be blank.
upvoted 0 times
Thurman
2 months ago
User 1: I think the answer is B and C.
upvoted 0 times
Janna
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, the Opportunity must have a Primary Quote and the Subscription Pricing field can't be blank.
upvoted 0 times
Tatum
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, the Opportunity needs a Primary Quote and the Subscription Pricing field can't be blank.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Devorah
3 months ago
I think the reason could be A) The Subscription Conversion Behavior field on the Product is set to None.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel