Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CPQ-301 Topic 3 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CPQ-301 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 3
[All CPQ-301 Questions]

Universal Containers sells a total of 100 Products. There are 80 Products that are generally available for selection by all users (General Access). The remaining 20 Products should only be available to a certain group of users (Special Access).

Which Product Selection and Price Book strategy should the admin utilize to meet the requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ailene
27 days ago
Ah, the joys of product access control. It's like playing a game of Tetris with invisible blocks. Just gotta find the right strategy to make it all fit together.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
8 days ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Shaquana
1 months ago
Option B with the custom Product field and Hidden Search Filters sounds a bit like overkill, but I guess it could work. Might be a pain to maintain though.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
1 months ago
Haha, I bet the person who wrote option A has never actually had to manage a real-world product catalog. Validation rules? Really? That's just asking for trouble.
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
20 days ago
Definitely, I wouldn't want to deal with that headache.
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
23 days ago
I agree, validation rules can be so tricky to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Silvana
26 days ago
Option A sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
upvoted 0 times
Effie
1 months ago
I like the idea of using Guided Selling in option D. That way the system can automatically determine the appropriate Price Book for the user. Feels like a more user-friendly solution.
upvoted 0 times
Karol
21 days ago
I agree, Guided Selling would definitely make it easier for users to select the right products.
upvoted 0 times
Isabella
28 days ago
Option D sounds like the best choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
1 months ago
That's a good point, but I still think option C is better for maintaining organization and clarity.
upvoted 0 times
Chan
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe option D is more efficient as it includes all products in the Special Access Price Book.
upvoted 0 times
Rashad
2 months ago
Option C seems like the most straightforward approach. Create two separate Price Books and automate the selection based on the user's access level. Keeps things clean and organized.
upvoted 0 times
Josphine
22 days ago
Yeah, having separate Price Books for General Access and Special Access Products makes it easier to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Melvin
1 months ago
I agree, Option C does seem like the most straightforward approach. It keeps things organized.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
2 months ago
I think option C is the best choice because it separates the products based on access level.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel