Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CPQ-301 Topic 10 Question 44 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CPQ-301 exam
Question #: 44
Topic #: 10
[All CPQ-301 Questions]

Universal Containers has a customer account with specific pricing.

Which two individual actions could the Admin take to set up a Contracted Price for this customer?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nichelle
2 months ago
B and C, for sure. I mean, who doesn't love a good Contracted Price record? It's like the VIP section of the Salesforce universe.
upvoted 0 times
Portia
2 months ago
Alright, time to put my Salesforce hat on. I think B and D are the way to go. Adding a partner sounds like it could be for a different use case, and populating a field alone doesn't seem like it would actually create the Contracted Price.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
2 months ago
I think you're right, populating a field alone wouldn't actually create the Contracted Price.
upvoted 0 times
Ming
2 months ago
Yeah, adding a partner doesn't really relate to setting up a Contracted Price.
upvoted 0 times
Elmira
2 months ago
I agree, B and D seem like the correct actions to set up a Contracted Price.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
2 months ago
Haha, this is like a game of 'Guess the Salesforce Feature'! I'm going to go with B and C - creating a Contracted Price record and populating a field on the Quote. Seems like the admin has to do a bit of manual work to set this up.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
1 months ago
User 3: Looks like the admin has to be hands-on with setting up Contracted Prices.
upvoted 0 times
Shanda
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, I agree. And also C, populating the field on the Quote.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
2 months ago
User 1: I think B is correct, creating a Contracted Price record.
upvoted 0 times
Almeta
3 months ago
I'm going with B and D. Creating a Contracted Price record directly and checking the Contracted checkbox on the Quote record seem like the most straightforward ways to set this up.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
2 months ago
That makes sense. It's important to have the pricing set up correctly for the customer account.
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
2 months ago
I agree, creating a Contracted Price record and checking the Contracted checkbox on the Quote record are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
2 months ago
Yes, adding a partner to the Partner on the Quote record and populating the Generate Contracted Price field on a Quote record are not necessary for setting up a Contracted Price.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
2 months ago
That makes sense, those actions would definitely help in setting up a Contracted Price for the customer.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
2 months ago
I think B and D are the correct actions to set up a Contracted Price for this customer.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
2 months ago
I agree, creating a Contracted Price record and checking the Contracted checkbox on the Quote record are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Art
2 months ago
I agree, creating a Contracted Price record and checking the Contracted checkbox on the Quote record is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Marya
4 months ago
B and C seem like the correct options. Adding a partner doesn't seem relevant to setting up a contracted price, and the Generate Contracted Price checkbox sounds like it might just trigger the creation of the record, rather than actually creating it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel