Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ARC-801 Topic 7 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ARC-801 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 7
[All ARC-801 Questions]

Universal Containers (UC) is undergoing a full digital transformation and has chosen Salesforce as one of the main components. UC will use Sales Cloud for online activities, CPQ for quote generation and renewals. B2B Commerce for online orders through its partnerships and vendors, an external ERP for fulfillment and invoicing, and Marketing Cloudfor customer outreach. UC wants to create fluidity between the entire application landscape, and an integration between systems is required.

The applicationisexpected to be able to generate an order based on any of the channels outlined above, and be utilized in UC's outreach to its customers.

Where should a Solution Architect recommend the system of record (SOR) be for all orders going forward?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

For Universal Containers (UC), maintaining the system of record (SOR) for all orders in the ERP Order Object is the most strategic approach, especially given the ERP's role in fulfillment and invoicing. This ensures that the ERP remains the authoritative source for order data, providing a single point of truth for financial transactions and order management. Integrating Salesforce clouds with the ERP allows for seamless data flow and operational efficiency, supporting UC's digital transformation goals while leveraging the ERP's robust capabilities for order processing and financial management.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Freeman
22 days ago
I'm picturing a bunch of order objects in a boxing ring, duking it out for the title of SOR champion. My money's on the Salesforce Order Object!
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
25 days ago
The Salesforce Order Object, hands down. It's like the Switzerland of order management - neutral and diplomatic.
upvoted 0 times
Wayne
26 days ago
Ooh, a tricky one! I'm going to have to go with the Salesforce Custom Object on this. Gotta get creative, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Jacki
13 days ago
User 2: Yeah, I agree. It allows for more flexibility and customization.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
14 days ago
User 1: I think the Salesforce Custom Object is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
1 months ago
I think the B2B Commerce Order Object would be the best option for the SOR, as it directly relates to online orders through partnerships and vendors.
upvoted 0 times
Tiara
1 months ago
I agree with Christa, having the SOR in the Salesforce Order Object makes more sense for integration purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Terry
2 months ago
The ERP Order Object makes the most sense to me. That's where the fulfillment and invoicing is happening, so it should be the source of truth.
upvoted 0 times
Pearly
4 days ago
That's a valid point. It really depends on the specific needs and processes of Universal Containers.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
5 days ago
C) Salesforce Order Object
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
6 days ago
True, but having the ERP as the source of truth can prevent data duplication and discrepancies.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
19 days ago
A) In the ERP Order Object
upvoted 0 times
Valene
22 days ago
But wouldn't it be more efficient to have all order data within Salesforce for easier access and reporting?
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
28 days ago
C) Salesforce Order Object
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
1 months ago
I agree, having the ERP as the system of record for orders ensures consistency and accuracy.
upvoted 0 times
Shelton
1 months ago
A) In the ERP Order Object
upvoted 0 times
Rebbeca
2 months ago
B2B Commerce Order Object sounds like the logical choice. It's where the orders are being placed, so that should be the system of record.
upvoted 0 times
Charlette
1 months ago
Yes, it would streamline the process and keep everything in one place.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
1 months ago
I agree, having the B2B Commerce Order Object as the system of record makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Christa
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe it should be in the Salesforce Order Object.
upvoted 0 times
Ricki
2 months ago
I think the Salesforce Order Object is the way to go here. It's built for this kind of integrated order management.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Kendra
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Tambra
2 months ago
I think the SOR should be in the ERP Order Object.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel