Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ARC-801 Topic 6 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ARC-801 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 6
[All ARC-801 Questions]

Universal Containers (UC) is looking to implement a CPQ + B2B Commerce multi-cloud solution and use the CPQ B2B Commerce Connector to keep the two insync. As part of this implementation, UC is looking to be able to have a streamlined product and pricing experience. As UC would like to sell product kits with tiered pricing through the self-service storefront, it would like to ensure this model can be supported effectively.

Which two considerations should a Solution Architect keep in mind for the implementation?

Choose 2 answers

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

The CPQ B2B Commerce Cloud Connector is an unmanaged package from Salesforce Labs that allows B2B Commerce and CPQcustomers to configure or customize functionality12.It syncs products, pricing, quote requests, and orders in both clouds12.

For supporting kits in the B2B Commerce Storefront, they need to create equivalent bundle products on the CPQ side3.A kit is a product that contains other products as components3.A bundle is a product that has one or more options that can be added or removed by a user4.The connector maps kits to bundles using a custom field called Kit ID on both objects3.

On the CPQ 826 Commerce Connector, the default mapping of tieredpricing in 826 Commerce is to Discount Schedules in CPQ5.Tiered pricing lets you set different prices for different quantities of a product5. Discount schedules let you apply discounts based on quantity or amount ranges for a product.The connector maps tiered prices to discount schedules using a custom field called Tiered Price ID on both objects5.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Frankie
12 days ago
I agree with Breana and Kina. The key things are aligning the product structure and pricing rules between the two systems. Can't have any gaps or inconsistencies there.
upvoted 0 times
Kina
14 days ago
Haha, 'CPQ precision to two decimal points' - I bet that's a real-life debate that happens in these kinds of projects. Seriously though, A and D are the important ones to focus on.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
29 days ago
B is a bit of a red herring, the decimal precision is more of an implementation detail. C is interesting, but I'm not sure it's a 'consideration' per se, more of a technical detail.
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
3 days ago
D) It is important to ensure the Price Rules run for Quotes initiated via 628 Commerce Storefront to maintain consistency in business rules being applied.
upvoted 0 times
Michell
6 days ago
A) That makes sense, having equivalent bundle products will ensure a streamlined product and pricing experience.
upvoted 0 times
Shasta
9 days ago
C) On the CPQ 826 Commerce Connector, the default mapping of tiered pricing in 826 Commerce is to Discount Schedules in CPQ.
upvoted 0 times
Sarah
11 days ago
A) for supporting kits in the B2B Commerce Storefront, they need to create equivalent bundle products on the CPQ side.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
1 months ago
I believe setting the CPQ precision to two decimal points (option B) is also important for accuracy in pricing.
upvoted 0 times
Breana
2 months ago
Hmm, I think A and D are the key considerations here. We need to make sure the kits in the B2B Commerce Storefront match the bundle products in CPQ, and that the pricing rules are consistently applied across quotes from the storefront.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbeca
22 days ago
Hmm, I think A and D are the key considerations here. We need to make sure the kits in the B2B Commerce Storefront match the bundle products in CPQ, and that the pricing rules are consistently applied across quotes from the storefront.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
26 days ago
D) It is important to ensure the Price Rules run for Quotes initiated via 628 Commerce Storefront to maintain consistency in business rules being applied.
upvoted 0 times
Edgar
27 days ago
Agreed, making sure the products and pricing stay in sync is crucial for a successful implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Cristina
1 months ago
A and D are definitely important to consider. We want the kits and bundle products to match up, and the pricing rules to be consistent.
upvoted 0 times
Cathern
1 months ago
A) for supporting kits in the B2B Commerce Storefront, they need to create equivalent bundle products on the CPQ side.
upvoted 0 times
Val
2 months ago
I agree with Vallie, but I also think option D is crucial for maintaining consistency in business rules.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
2 months ago
I think option A is important because it ensures the kits are supported effectively.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel