Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ARC-801 Topic 11 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ARC-801 exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 11
[All ARC-801 Questions]

Recently. Universal Containers (UC) successfully launched a multi-cloud 62B implementation with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and B2B Commerce. As the Sales and ServiceCloud development was performed by separate teams, UC created Process Builder automation for the Account object m separate Process Builder processes. As customers 90 through the sales process within Sales Cloud, the data on their customer account record is updated. As those same customers make purchases within B2B Commerce, the data on their customer account record is updated as well.

What are two reasons why a Solution Architect should recommend uniting these into a single Process Builder process?

Choose2 answers

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

The two reasons why a Solution Architect should recommend uniting the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Process Builder processes into a single Process Builder process are: (A) Moving them into a single Process Builder process helps to reduce the number of queries and avoid hitting limits on the Account object; and (B) Moving them into a single Process Builder process provides control over the order of the updates and actions triggered on the Account object. By having them all ina single Process Builder process, UC can better manage the order in which updates and actions are triggered on the account object, ensuring that the most important updates and actions are performed first. Additionally, combining multiple Process Builder processes into one reduces the number of queries that need to be performed, helping to avoid hitting limits on the Account object.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kenneth
6 days ago
I'd go with A and B. Minimizing queries and coordinating updates are key benefits of a single Process Builder.
upvoted 0 times
Delisa
18 days ago
Ha! D is a classic 'throw it in the flow' solution. Nice try, but that won't fix the underlying issues.
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
1 months ago
C is just ridiculous. Naming conventions have nothing to do with combining Process Builders.
upvoted 0 times
Jonelle
1 months ago
I agree, B is definitely the most important reason. Having control over the update sequence is vital.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
21 days ago
B) Moving them into a single Process Builder process provides control over the order of the updates and actions triggered on the Account object.
upvoted 0 times
Antione
27 days ago
A) Moving them into a single Process Builder process helps to reduce the number of queries and avoid hitting limits on the Account object.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
1 months ago
That's true, but I think A and B are more crucial for efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
1 months ago
But wouldn't moving one of the Process Builders into a flow also help?
upvoted 0 times
Omega
1 months ago
A and B make sense. Reducing queries and controlling update order is crucial for maintaining data integrity.
upvoted 0 times
Isidra
23 days ago
B) Moving them into a single Process Builder process provides control over the order of the updates and actions triggered on the Account object.
upvoted 0 times
Gaynell
26 days ago
A) Moving them into a single Process Builder process helps to reduce the number of queries and avoid hitting limits on the Account object.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
1 months ago
I agree, having control over the order of updates is important.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
2 months ago
I think A and B are good reasons to unite the processes.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel