Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ARC-101 Topic 7 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ARC-101 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 7
[All ARC-101 Questions]

An integration architect needs to build a solution that will be using the Streaming API, but the data loss should be minimized, even when the client re-connects every couple of days.

Which two types of Streaming API events should be considered?

Choose 2 answers

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cathrine
25 days ago
High Volume Platform Events, huh? That's like trying to catch lightning in a bottle! But Change Data Capture and PushTopic, those are the real MVPs. Smooth and steady, just the way I like it.
upvoted 0 times
Vanda
16 days ago
Change Data Capture and PushTopic events are definitely more reliable for minimizing data loss.
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
17 days ago
I agree, High Volume Platform Events can be tricky to handle.
upvoted 0 times
Olive
29 days ago
I think both Change Data Capture Events and PushTopic Events are important to minimize data loss.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
1 months ago
Change Data Capture and PushTopic, definitely. Gotta keep that data flowing like a river, even when the client's got a case of the 'reconnection blues'.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
1 months ago
Ooh, Generic Events? I dunno, that sounds a bit too generic for my liking. Change Data Capture and PushTopic, those are the real deal. Like a finely tuned sports car, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Colton
1 months ago
High Volume Platform Events? That's like trying to drink from a firehose! But Change Data Capture and PushTopic, now those sound like the way to keep the data loss at bay. Steady and reliable, that's the key.
upvoted 0 times
Audrie
1 months ago
Hmm, I think Change Data Capture Events and PushTopic Events would be the way to go. Gotta keep that data flowing, even when the client's connection is a bit, you know, 'intermittent'.
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
16 days ago
Definitely, those two types of events will help maintain data integrity even with intermittent client connections.
upvoted 0 times
Maia
17 days ago
Yes, those events are specifically designed to minimize data loss and ensure continuous data flow.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
20 days ago
Yeah, those events are specifically designed to minimize data loss and ensure continuous data flow.
upvoted 0 times
Aide
27 days ago
I agree, Change Data Capture Events and PushTopic Events are designed to handle those kinds of scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
1 months ago
I agree, Change Data Capture Events and PushTopic Events are designed to handle those kinds of scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
1 months ago
I believe PushTopic Events should also be considered for this solution.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
2 months ago
I agree with Mary, Change Data Capture Events can help minimize data loss.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
2 months ago
I think Change Data Capture Events should be considered.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel