Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-301 Topic 8 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-301 exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 8
[All ANC-301 Questions]

Universal Containers is evaluating the connection mode for the objects in their local Salesforce connector. They want to only sync updated and new records from the Order object, but they have some formula fields on the object and want to ensure those are updated weekly.

which

Which connection mode is best suited for this purpose?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hubert
2 months ago
I bet the formula fields are just calculating the total order amount or something. Not rocket science, but I guess they want to make sure it's up-to-date. Periodic Full Sync is probably the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
2 months ago
Yeah, I think Periodic Full Sync will do the job of keeping those formula fields up-to-date.
upvoted 0 times
Thora
2 months ago
I agree, Periodic Full Sync sounds like the best option to ensure those formula fields are updated weekly.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. I feel like Periodic Incremental Sync would be the most efficient here, but the question specifically says they want to ensure the formula fields are updated weekly. Tough call!
upvoted 0 times
Billy
1 months ago
User 3: Maybe Periodic Full Sync would be a better choice then.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
1 months ago
User 2: But the question mentions they want to ensure formula fields are updated weekly.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
2 months ago
C) Periodic Full Sync could work if they want to ensure all data is synced periodically, including formula fields.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
2 months ago
User 1: I think Periodic Incremental Sync would be the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Emeline
2 months ago
B) Full Sync might be too much data to sync regularly, especially if they only want to update formula fields weekly.
upvoted 0 times
Catrice
2 months ago
A) Periodic Incremental Sync would be the best option to sync updated and new records from the Order object.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
3 months ago
Periodic Full Sync sounds like the best option. That way, they can keep the formula fields updated weekly without having to do a full sync all the time.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
3 months ago
I think Incremental Sync is the way to go here. That way, they can sync the new and updated records without having to do a full sync every time.
upvoted 0 times
Suzi
2 months ago
Yes, it will save time and resources by only syncing the necessary changes.
upvoted 0 times
Kyoko
2 months ago
Periodic Incremental Sync would be the most efficient choice for syncing only updated and new records.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
2 months ago
I agree, Incremental Sync sounds like the best option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Casey
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, with Incremental Sync, they can avoid syncing unnecessary data and save time.
upvoted 0 times
Johanna
2 months ago
I agree, Incremental Sync sounds like the best option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
2 months ago
User 1: I agree, Incremental Sync sounds like the best option for syncing only updated and new records from the Order object.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel