Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-301 Topic 2 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-301 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 2
[All ANC-301 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Universal Containers reports that nay selection in the List widget is not affecting the pie chart in one of their tableau CRM dashboard. They query options associated with the List widget and Pie chart are shown in the graphic

Which change can a Tableau CRM Consultant implement to solve this issues, given that the queries are using the same dataset?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Selma
2 days ago
I wonder if the dashboard designer was inspired by a pie-throwing contest. In any case, option B seems like the logical choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Gregg
4 days ago
This is a classic case of 'the pie chart is not talking to the list widget'. Option B is the way to go, hands down. Gotta love those Tableau CRM dashboards, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Eve
18 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure if setting faceting to 'All' instead of 'None' will solve the problem. It might be worth a try, but I'd go with option B as the safer bet.
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
21 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) Use result binding/interaction in the filters section of the query ''Step_pie_1.''
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
1 months ago
The issue seems to be with the visualization itself, not the dataset. I think option B is the way to go - using result binding/interaction in the filters section of the query 'Step_pie_1'.
upvoted 0 times
Ruthann
18 days ago
Let's go with option B then, it seems like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
19 days ago
I think option B is more appropriate for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
26 days ago
But what about option D? Wouldn't selection binding work as well?
upvoted 0 times
Martin
28 days ago
I agree, option B seems like the best solution.
upvoted 0 times
Brock
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Set faceting to All instead of None in the query ''Step_pie_1.''
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel