Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-301 Topic 2 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-301 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 2
[All ANC-301 Questions]

Universal Containers is evaluating the connection mode for the objects in their local Salesforce connector. They want to only sync updated and new records from the Order object, but they have some formula fields on the object and want to ensure those are updated weekly.

which

Which connection mode is best suited for this purpose?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Janet
2 months ago
I'm going with option D, Incremental Sync. It's the perfect balance between keeping things efficient and making sure the formula fields are updated. Plus, it'll save Universal Containers a ton of time and resources. *high fives*
upvoted 0 times
Chery
1 months ago
User 2: Totally agree! It's the best option for Universal Containers. *high fives*
upvoted 0 times
Giuseppe
1 months ago
User 1: I think Incremental Sync is the way to go. It'll keep things efficient and update those formula fields weekly.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
2 months ago
Definitely Incremental Sync! It's the most cost-effective and time-saving option. Plus, it'll keep those formula fields up-to-date without bogging down the system. Easy choice, in my opinion. *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Paris
1 months ago
User 3: Definitely the best choice for keeping formula fields updated.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, it's the most efficient option.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
2 months ago
User 1: I think Incremental Sync is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Twila
2 months ago
I agree with Bettye. Periodic Incremental Sync will ensure that only updated and new records are synced, while also updating formula fields weekly.
upvoted 0 times
Bethanie
3 months ago
Ooh, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards Periodic Full Sync, just to be safe. That way, they'll get the formula fields updated regularly, and they won't miss anything. Although, I do like the efficiency of Incremental Sync...
upvoted 0 times
Kris
2 months ago
But Incremental Sync is more efficient, so it's a tough choice.
upvoted 0 times
Loreen
2 months ago
I agree, Periodic Full Sync seems like the safest option to make sure nothing is missed.
upvoted 0 times
Toi
2 months ago
I think Periodic Full Sync is the way to go. It will ensure all the formula fields are updated weekly.
upvoted 0 times
Leonor
3 months ago
I'm going with option D, Incremental Sync. It's perfect for their use case - they want to sync new and updated records, and they can schedule a weekly sync for the formula fields. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Terry
3 months ago
Hmm, I think Incremental Sync is the way to go. That way, we only sync the new and updated records, which sounds like exactly what Universal Containers needs. Plus, it's more efficient than a full sync.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
1 months ago
Yes, it's definitely the most efficient choice for Universal Containers' needs.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
1 months ago
I agree, Incremental Sync is the best option for syncing only new and updated records.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
2 months ago
Yeah, Incremental Sync is definitely the way to go for this scenario. It will save time and resources for Universal Containers.
upvoted 0 times
Giovanna
2 months ago
I agree, Incremental Sync seems like the best option for syncing only new and updated records.
upvoted 0 times
Lakeesha
2 months ago
No, Incremental Sync won't update the formula fields weekly. We might need to consider Periodic Full Sync for that.
upvoted 0 times
Barb
2 months ago
But what about the formula fields that need to be updated weekly? Would Incremental Sync take care of that?
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
2 months ago
I agree, Incremental Sync is the best option for syncing only new and updated records.
upvoted 0 times
Bettye
3 months ago
I think the best option is A) periodic Incremental Sync.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel