Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-201 Topic 7 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-201 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 7
[All ANC-201 Questions]

A consultant wants to understand what the important predictors are in the story.

What are two places where this information can be found?

Choose 2 answers

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Deane
3 months ago
In the Model Metrics? Listing top predictors, that fits!
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
3 months ago
Makes sense. I also think D is correct.
upvoted 0 times
Minna
3 months ago
Option A is clearly the way to go. I mean, who needs those pesky 'important' predictors when you can just rely on the wisdom of good ol' Einstein? He's got recommendations for everything, from relativity to storytelling.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
2 months ago
B) In the Story Settings, where the strength of predictor fields is calculated and visualized. The consultant can sort the list of predictor fields accordingly.
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
2 months ago
A) In the Einstein Recommendations for story improvement. If there are no recommendation to remove strongest predictors, the story doesn't hold any Important predictors but only weak (probably unrelated) terms.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
3 months ago
Story Settings visualize predictor strength. We can sort them.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
3 months ago
B? Why do you think so?
upvoted 0 times
Walton
3 months ago
Ah, the joys of predictive analytics. I'll have to go with option C, the Model Deployment Wizard. After all, who doesn't love a good wizard-powered predictor selection?
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
2 months ago
I think checking the Einstein Recommendations for story improvement is also important to understand the predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
2 months ago
I agree, the Model Deployment Wizard is a great tool for selecting predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
2 months ago
I think checking the Einstein Recommendations for story improvement could also be helpful in identifying important predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Jodi
2 months ago
I agree, the Model Deployment Wizard is definitely a powerful tool for selecting predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B and D. Sorting the predictor fields in the story settings sounds like a solid approach, but the model metrics section is probably the more straightforward option. Decisions, decisions...
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
2 months ago
User 2: I see your point, but I think D might be more straightforward. The model metrics section lists the top predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
2 months ago
User 1: I think B is the way to go. Sorting the predictor fields in the story settings seems like a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Pilar
3 months ago
Hah! Einstein Recommendations? What is this, a movie about a genius physicist turned storyteller? I'm going with option B, the story settings is where it's at.
upvoted 0 times
Lisandra
3 months ago
Yeah, the strength of predictor fields in the Story Settings should give us a good idea of what's important.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
3 months ago
Einstein Recommendations? Sounds interesting, but I agree, let's check out the story settings.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
3 months ago
Yeah, it's tricky. I think option B is right.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
4 months ago
The model metrics section is the way to go, that's where the top predictors are listed for sure. Gotta love the clear and concise wording of option D!
upvoted 0 times
Deane
4 months ago
Did you see the question about important predictors?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel