Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-201 Topic 6 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-201 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 6
[All ANC-201 Questions]

Which two recommended techniques can be used to access tableau CRM data from a remote app or website? Choose 2 answers

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Augustine
3 months ago
Hah, D? What is this, a treasure hunt for data? I'll stick with B and C, the high-tech options. Unless the remote site is on a deserted island, of course.
upvoted 0 times
Meghan
2 months ago
Yeah, D does seem a bit old-fashioned. B and C sound like the way to go for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Arlyne
2 months ago
I'll go with A and C, seems like the most efficient way to access the data.
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
2 months ago
Haha, D does seem like a bit of a wild goose chase. B and C are the way to go for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Hershel
2 months ago
Yeah, D does seem a bit outdated. B and C are the way to go for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Val
2 months ago
I agree, B and C are definitely the more modern and efficient options.
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
3 months ago
I agree, A and C are definitely the more practical options for accessing the data remotely.
upvoted 0 times
Walker
3 months ago
I'll go with A and C, seems like the most efficient way to access the data.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonna
3 months ago
B and C for sure. Iframes and CSV exports? That's like trying to power your remote site with a hand-cranked generator. Come on, people, this is the 21st century!
upvoted 0 times
Judy
3 months ago
I'm going with B and C. Trying to move data around on a USB drive? Are we time traveling back to the 90s or something?
upvoted 0 times
Muriel
3 months ago
Definitely B and C. Embedding a dashboard and using the Wave API is the modern approach. Iframes and CSV? What is this, the stone age?
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
3 months ago
B and C are the way to go! Iframes and CSV exports? Nah, that's so 2010. Gotta stay on the cutting edge with Lightning and SAQL.
upvoted 0 times
Rebeca
2 months ago
A: Agreed, staying on the cutting edge is key in today's technology landscape.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
2 months ago
Yeah, Iframes and CSV exports are outdated methods. Lightning out and HTTPS are definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbeca
2 months ago
I agree, using Lightning out and calling the /wave/query API with SAQL is the modern way to access Tableau CRM data.
upvoted 0 times
Yasuko
3 months ago
B: Absolutely, Iframes and CSV exports are outdated methods compared to Lightning and SAQL.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
3 months ago
A: B and C are definitely the way to go for accessing tableau CRM data from a remote app or website.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
3 months ago
B: Right, it's important to stay up to date with the latest methods for accessing data.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
3 months ago
A: And using HTTPS to call the /wave/query API with an encoded SAQL query is also a recommended technique.
upvoted 0 times
Narcisa
3 months ago
B: Definitely, it's a modern approach to accessing tableau CRM data from a remote app.
upvoted 0 times
Micheal
3 months ago
A: I agree, using Lightning out is a great way to embed dashboard components.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel