Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-201 Topic 5 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-201 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 5
[All ANC-201 Questions]

A consultant wants to understand what the important predictors are in the story.

What are two places where this information can be found?

Choose 2 answers

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jose
2 months ago
B and D all the way. Though I do wonder if the consultant has ever heard of the scientific method. Seems like a no-brainer to me.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
2 months ago
I'm not even going to bother with A. That sounds like some kind of reverse psychology trick. B and D are the money choices here.
upvoted 0 times
Chu
2 months ago
Yeah, I think B and D are definitely the way to go. Let's check those out.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquelyne
2 months ago
I agree, A does sound a bit suspicious. B and D seem like the best options.
upvoted 0 times
Eden
2 months ago
I'm going to have to go with B and D as well. They just seem like the most straightforward places to look for this kind of information.
upvoted 0 times
Candra
2 months ago
I'm not sure about A. Removing the strongest predictors doesn't sound like a good way to find them. B and D are definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
1 months ago
Yeah, B and D are the best places to find the important predictors in the story.
upvoted 0 times
Denna
1 months ago
I think B is a good place to start, and then check D for the top predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Dwight
1 months ago
I agree, removing the strongest predictors doesn't seem right. B and D are better options.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
2 months ago
I agree, B and D seem like the logical choices here. The story settings and model metrics are where the consultant can really dig into the data and identify the key predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Graham
2 months ago
I agree, B and D seem like the logical choices here. The story settings and model metrics are where the consultant can really dig into the data and identify the key predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
2 months ago
D) In the Model Metrics section, where the top predictors are listed.
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
2 months ago
B) In the Story Settings, where the strength of predictor fields is calculated and visualized. The consultant can sort the list of predictor fields accordingly.
upvoted 0 times
Vernice
3 months ago
I agree with you, Joanna. If there are no recommendations to remove strongest predictors, then the story doesn't have any important predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Joanna
3 months ago
I think the important predictors can be found in the Einstein Recommendations.
upvoted 0 times
Albina
3 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is B and D. The Story Settings and Model Metrics sections are where I'd expect to find information on the important predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
2 months ago
Great, so focusing on both Story Settings and Model Metrics will give us a good understanding of the important predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Toi
2 months ago
Yes, those are the two key places to look for that information.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
2 months ago
I agree, the Story Settings and Model Metrics sections are the best places to find important predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Tu
2 months ago
Yes, and the Model Metrics section also provides a list of top predictors to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Melinda
2 months ago
I agree, the Story Settings is a good place to check for important predictors.
upvoted 0 times
Kathryn
2 months ago
Yes, those are the two places where the consultant can easily identify the key predictors in the story.
upvoted 0 times
Veta
3 months ago
I agree, the Story Settings and Model Metrics sections are the best places to find important predictors.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel