Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-201 Topic 3 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-201 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 3
[All ANC-201 Questions]

A consultant built a Tableau CRM dashboard for a shipping company. The consultant enabled data sync (replication) to increase the speed to datasets refreshing.

How often will the data on the dashboard be refreshed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

German
1 months ago
I vote for B! Data sync and then recipe. Seems like the most efficient way to keep that shipping data up-to-date. Plus, it's always good to have a 'one-two punch' in these scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Jacki
16 days ago
I agree, that seems like the best option to ensure the data is always up-to-date.
upvoted 0 times
Adaline
26 days ago
B) When the Data Sync runs to completion, and then recipe runs to completion.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be each time a user opens the dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
1 months ago
I believe it's when recipe runs to completion, and then Data Sync runs to completion.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
1 months ago
I agree with Deja, that seems like the most logical option for data refresh.
upvoted 0 times
Deja
1 months ago
I think the data will be refreshed when the Data Sync runs to completion, and then recipe runs to completion.
upvoted 0 times
Mose
2 months ago
Ah, the age-old question of data sync vs. recipe completion. I bet the consultant who built this dashboard is sipping their coffee and laughing at us right now.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
2 months ago
This is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards D, where the data refreshes each time the dashboard is opened. Gotta make sure the users have the latest info, right?
upvoted 0 times
Marilynn
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. I was thinking it might be C, where the recipe runs first and then the data sync. But B also sounds plausible.
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
2 months ago
I think it's B. The data sync runs first, then the recipe runs to refresh the dashboard. Makes sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Ilda
26 days ago
Yes, that's correct. The data sync ensures the datasets are up to date before the recipe runs to update the dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
27 days ago
I agree, B sounds like the correct option. The data sync needs to run first before the recipe can refresh the dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Veda
2 months ago
I think it's C. The recipe needs to run first, then the data sync runs to completion for the data to be refreshed.
upvoted 0 times
Domingo
2 months ago
I agree, it's B. The data sync needs to run first before the recipe can refresh the dashboard.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel