Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam ANC-201 Topic 2 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's ANC-201 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 2
[All ANC-201 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Universal Containers reports that nay selection in the List widget is not affecting the pie chart in one of their tableau CRM dashboard. They query options associated with the List widget and Pie chart are shown in the graphic

Which change can a Tableau CRM Consultant implement to solve this issues, given that the queries are using the same dataset?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Iluminada
2 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) Use result binding/interaction in the filters section of the query ''Step_pie_1.''
upvoted 0 times
Lura
3 days ago
I think the answer is A) Set faceting to All instead of None in the query ''Step_pie_1.''
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
7 days ago
I think D) Use selection binding/interaction in the filters section of the query ''Region_1.'' is the best option to ensure the pie chart is affected by the List widget.
upvoted 0 times
Rosina
8 days ago
I'll go with option D. Using selection binding/interaction in the filters section of the query 'Region_1' should definitely work. Unless, of course, the dashboard is powered by a unicorn and not a regular dataset.
upvoted 0 times
Margurite
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. This sounds like a tricky one. Maybe we should ask the Tableau CRM Consultant to come up with a magic trick instead of a solution?
upvoted 0 times
Deane
12 days ago
C seems like the right choice to me. Setting faceting to All instead of None in the query 'Region_1' should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Ena
22 days ago
But wouldn't setting faceting to all in the query ''Region_1.'' also solve the issue?
upvoted 0 times
Melvin
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) Use result binding/interaction in the filters section of the query ''Step_pie_1.''
upvoted 0 times
Ena
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Set faceting to All instead of None in the query ''Step_pie_1.''
upvoted 0 times
Jolanda
1 months ago
I think option B is the way to go. Using result binding/interaction in the filters section of the query 'Step_pie_1' should solve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
7 days ago
I think setting faceting to All in query 'Region_1' could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Veronique
18 days ago
I agree, option B seems like the best solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel