Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam 201-Commercial-Banking-Functional Topic 1 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's Salesforce nCino 201 Commercial Banking Functional Exam exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 1
[All Salesforce nCino 201 Commercial Banking Functional Exam Questions]

Covenants are automatically marked active when:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Armando
10 days ago
C, all the way. Covenants are like the spicy salsa of the loan world - you gotta have 'em from the very beginning!
upvoted 0 times
Sherly
11 days ago
B, for sure. 30 days before the evaluation date seems like the perfect time to activate those covenants. Gotta stay on top of that stuff, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Oneida
12 days ago
This question is making my head spin. I'm just going to guess and hope for the best. Maybe I should have studied more...
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
13 days ago
I'm gonna have to go with A. What's the point of a covenant if it's not active until the loan is paid off? That's just silly.
upvoted 0 times
Rene
14 days ago
Definitely C. The covenants are marked active when the loan is booked, not when it's paid off or before the evaluation date. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Alex
21 hours ago
I agree, it's definitely C. The covenants are marked active when the loan is booked.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
1 months ago
That's true, it could be that option as well. It depends on the specific terms of the loan agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Lang
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I want to say C, but I could be wrong. Guess I need to review my loan covenant knowledge.
upvoted 0 times
Yaeko
23 days ago
C) The Loan is Booked
upvoted 0 times
Reena
25 days ago
B) 30 days before the Next Evaluation Date
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
27 days ago
A) The loan is paid off
upvoted 0 times
Cyndy
1 months ago
But the answer options include 30 days before the Next Evaluation Date too.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
1 months ago
I believe it's when the loan is booked.
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
1 months ago
I think it's B. The covenants are marked active 30 days before the Next Evaluation Date. That makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Felicidad
27 days ago
Actually, I think it's C. The covenants are marked active when the loan is booked, not 30 days before the evaluation date.
upvoted 0 times
Veronica
28 days ago
I agree, I think it's B as well. It gives enough time to review and prepare for the evaluation.
upvoted 0 times
Cyndy
1 months ago
I think covenants are marked active when the loan is paid off.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel