Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam 201-Commercial-Banking-Functional Topic 1 Question 40 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's Salesforce nCino 201 Commercial Banking Functional Exam exam
Question #: 40
Topic #: 1
[All Salesforce nCino 201 Commercial Banking Functional Exam Questions]

Which Collateral Management feature enables the functionality of comparing the value of a piece of collateral to the value of all loans pledged to that particular piece of collateral?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jeannetta
30 days ago
I believe it's A) Collateral Coverage Ratio because it helps in assessing the value of collateral against loans.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbie
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be D) Loan Ratio.
upvoted 0 times
Gracie
1 months ago
Collateral Coverage Ratio, no doubt. It's like the financial version of 'measure twice, cut once' - gotta make sure that collateral's got you covered!
upvoted 0 times
Ben
13 days ago
Definitely! It's crucial to have that safety net in place.
upvoted 0 times
Frank
14 days ago
A) Collateral Coverage Ratio
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
1 months ago
I agree with Domonique, Collateral Coverage Ratio makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Nidia
2 months ago
The Collateral Coverage Ratio, easy peasy. It's like a built-in collateral insurance policy, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
18 days ago
That's a good option too, but the Collateral Coverage Ratio specifically compares values.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
23 days ago
B) Collateral Pledged
upvoted 0 times
Stefan
24 days ago
Exactly! It's a great way to ensure the value of the collateral is sufficient for the loans.
upvoted 0 times
Marnie
26 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Domonique
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Collateral Coverage Ratio.
upvoted 0 times
Abraham
2 months ago
Collateral Coverage Ratio sounds like the right answer to me. Gotta keep a close eye on that ratio, or the bank might just repo your stuff!
upvoted 0 times
Krystina
2 months ago
I think it's gotta be the Collateral Coverage Ratio. Wouldn't want to get caught with insufficient collateral, that's for sure!
upvoted 0 times
Viola
22 days ago
Yes, it's important to have a clear understanding of the value of collateral compared to the loans pledged.
upvoted 0 times
Wayne
1 months ago
I agree, the Collateral Coverage Ratio is crucial for ensuring there is enough collateral to cover the loans.
upvoted 0 times
Vicente
2 months ago
The Collateral Coverage Ratio is the key feature here. It's all about making sure the collateral value covers the loan amount.
upvoted 0 times
Alona
1 months ago
No, it's not Collateral Pledged. The key feature for comparing values is the Collateral Coverage Ratio.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
1 months ago
B) Collateral Pledged
upvoted 0 times
Paul
1 months ago
That's correct! The Collateral Coverage Ratio is essential for comparing the value of collateral to the value of loans.
upvoted 0 times
Emiko
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel