Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam 201-Commercial-Banking-Functional Topic 1 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's Salesforce nCino 201 Commercial Banking Functional Exam exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 1
[All Salesforce nCino 201 Commercial Banking Functional Exam Questions]

Which Collateral Management feature enables the functionality of comparing the value of a piece of collateral to the value of all loans pledged to that particular piece of collateral?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ahmad
2 months ago
Collateral Coverage Ratio, for sure. Although I'm a little disappointed they didn't include 'Collateral Bling' as an option. That would have been my first choice!
upvoted 0 times
Keshia
1 months ago
Collateral Coverage Ratio is important for assessing the value of collateral compared to loans.
upvoted 0 times
Mignon
1 months ago
I wish they had included 'Collateral Bling' as an option, that would have been interesting!
upvoted 0 times
Nakita
1 months ago
I agree, Collateral Coverage Ratio is definitely the feature that compares the value of collateral to loans.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawna
2 months ago
I'm going with Collateral Coverage Ratio too. It's the only option that mentions comparing the values, which is the key to this question.
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
2 months ago
Definitely Collateral Coverage Ratio. It's all about comparing the values.
upvoted 0 times
Jenifer
2 months ago
Yeah, Collateral Coverage Ratio is the right choice for this question.
upvoted 0 times
Lasandra
2 months ago
I think it's Collateral Coverage Ratio too. It makes sense to compare the values.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
3 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I agree with Yolande. Collateral Coverage Ratio is the feature that does what the question is asking about.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
3 months ago
I was thinking Collateral Pledged, but now that I think about it, that's more about the actual collateral itself, not the comparison to the loans. Collateral Coverage Ratio makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Tori
2 months ago
Yes, Collateral Coverage Ratio is specifically designed for that comparison.
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
2 months ago
I agree, Collateral Coverage Ratio is the correct feature for comparing the value of collateral to loans.
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
2 months ago
Yes, Collateral Coverage Ratio is specifically designed for that comparison.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
2 months ago
I agree, Collateral Coverage Ratio is the correct feature for comparing the value of collateral to loans.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
2 months ago
Yes, Collateral Pledged is more about the actual collateral itself, not the comparison to the loans.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
3 months ago
The Collateral Coverage Ratio is definitely the right answer here. It's the feature that compares the value of the collateral to the value of the loans pledged against it.
upvoted 0 times
Cristen
3 months ago
That's correct. The Collateral Coverage Ratio compares the value of collateral to the value of loans pledged.
upvoted 0 times
Cristen
3 months ago
A) Collateral Coverage Ratio
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel