Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

RSA Exam 050-6201-ARCHERASC01 Topic 2 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for RSA's 050-6201-ARCHERASC01 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 2
[All 050-6201-ARCHERASC01 Questions]

Which of the following is the best option to use if you want a date field to be dynamically populated by the system based on selections made in another field, but still want to allow the End User to change the value selected in the date field?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vicki
4 days ago
I vote for C) Data-Driven Event. That's the way to go! Though I'd love to know who came up with option A - they must be living in a cave or something.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
23 days ago
A) Date fields cannot by dynamically populated? What is this, the Stone Age? Come on, we need more flexibility than that!
upvoted 0 times
Adell
5 days ago
B) Make the date field a calculated field
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
28 days ago
D) Pre-set the date field with the desired date in Manage Applications. Seems like the easiest way to get the job done and still let the user tweak it if needed.
upvoted 0 times
Nu
2 days ago
C) Use a Data-Driven Event to populate the date field
upvoted 0 times
Hailey
6 days ago
B) Make the date field a calculated field
upvoted 0 times
Hildegarde
14 days ago
A) Date fields cannot be dynamically populated
upvoted 0 times
Kyoko
1 months ago
B) Make the date field a calculated field? That's just asking for trouble. The user needs to be able to change the date, not have it locked down.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
1 months ago
C) Use a Data-Driven Event to populate the date field. This allows for dynamic population while still giving the user control to modify the value.
upvoted 0 times
Maira
18 days ago
B) Make the date field a calculated field.
upvoted 0 times
Buck
20 days ago
A) Date fields cannot by dynamically populated
upvoted 0 times
Maira
28 days ago
C) Use a Data-Driven Event to populate the date field.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
1 months ago
I think pre-setting the date field with the desired date in Manage Applications is the most efficient option.
upvoted 0 times
Emiko
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe making the date field a calculated field is the better choice.
upvoted 0 times
Leonida
2 months ago
I think the best option is to use a Data-Driven Event to populate the date field.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel