Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

RedHat Exam EX447 Topic 2 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for RedHat's EX447 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 2
[All EX447 Questions]

Install and configure ansible

User sandy has been created on your control node with the appropriate permissions already, do not change or modify ssh keys. Install the necessary packages to run ansible on the control node. Configure ansible.cfg to be in folder /home/sandy/ansible/ansible.cfg and configure to access remote machines via the sandy user. All roles should be in the path /home/sandy/ansible/roles. The inventory path should be in /home/sandy/ansible/invenlory.

You will have access to 5 nodes.

node1.example.com

node2.example.com

node3.example.com

node4.example.com

node5.example.com

Configure these nodes to be in an inventory file where node I is a member of group dev. nodc2 is a member of group test, node3 is a member of group proxy, nodc4 and node 5 are members of group prod. Also, prod is a member of group webservers.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ashley
19 days ago
The 'become_method' being set to 'sudo' is a nice touch. Gotta love that good old-fashioned sudo action.
upvoted 0 times
Hester
22 days ago
Wait, did they really name the nodes 'node1.example.com' and 'node2.ex.imple.com'? Whoever came up with those names needs to work on their creativity.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
2 days ago
User1
upvoted 0 times
Chantay
5 days ago
User2
upvoted 0 times
Precious
8 days ago
User1
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
27 days ago
The provided explanation gives a clear guide on how to set up ansible on the control node and configure the nodes in the inventory file. We just need to follow the steps carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
28 days ago
I believe we also need to set up the roles path and configure remote access to the nodes using the sandy user.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
1 months ago
Yes, we need to make sure ansible.cfg is in the correct folder and set up the inventory file with the nodes in their respective groups.
upvoted 0 times
Juliana
1 months ago
I like how the inventory file is organized into different groups. That will make it easier to manage the different environments.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
24 days ago
I agree, it's a good practice to have a clear structure in the inventory file.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
26 days ago
Yes, organizing the nodes into groups will definitely make it easier to manage and maintain.
upvoted 0 times
Macy
1 months ago
I think the question is asking us to install and configure ansible on the control node.
upvoted 0 times
Julie
2 months ago
Looks good to me. The configuration seems to be set up correctly according to the instructions.
upvoted 0 times
Alonzo
9 days ago
Yes, let's test it out and see if everything runs smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Cruz
11 days ago
We should be all set to start managing those nodes with ansible now.
upvoted 0 times
Lucy
24 days ago
I agree, everything seems to be set up correctly as per the instructions.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
1 months ago
Great job! The ansible configuration looks solid.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel