Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

RedHat Exam EX447 Topic 10 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for RedHat's EX447 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 10
[All EX447 Questions]

Create a file called packages.yml in /home/sandy/ansible to install some packages for the following hosts. On dev, prod and webservers install packages httpd, mod_ssl, and mariadb. On dev only install the development tools package. Also, on dev host update all the packages to the latest.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Eun
2 months ago
I'm impressed by the attention to detail in this solution. It's like they're trying to future-proof the exam question or something.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
2 months ago
Haha, I wonder if the dev host is secretly running Windows and they're just trying to throw us off. Either way, the solution looks solid.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
28 days ago
Yeah, it looks like a good plan to install the necessary packages and update everything on the dev host.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
1 months ago
I know right! But the solution provided seems pretty solid.
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
1 months ago
Haha, that would be funny if the dev host is actually running Windows.
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
2 months ago
The solution is clear and covers all the requirements. I'm glad they included the note about 'present' being more appropriate than 'latest' for the package installation.
upvoted 0 times
Thomasena
1 months ago
User1: Definitely, it ensures everything is up to date on the dev host.
upvoted 0 times
Nakisha
1 months ago
User3: I'm glad they included the update for all packages on the development node.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
1 months ago
User2: Yes, I agree. The note about using 'present' instead of 'latest' for package installation is helpful.
upvoted 0 times
Coleen
2 months ago
User1: The solution provided looks good. It covers all the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Renay
2 months ago
I like how the solution covers both the package installation and the package update on the dev host. Nice and comprehensive.
upvoted 0 times
Amalia
25 days ago
Carey: Absolutely, the explanation and solution were clear and easy to understand.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
28 days ago
Yes, it's nice and comprehensive. Did you find it easy to follow?
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
1 months ago
User 1: The solution provided covers both package installation and updates on the dev host.
upvoted 0 times
Alita
1 months ago
User 3: I agree, it's important to ensure all hosts are up to date with the latest packages.
upvoted 0 times
Stanford
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, it's nice to see a comprehensive approach to managing packages.
upvoted 0 times
Valentine
2 months ago
User 1: The solution provided covers both package installation and updates on the dev host.
upvoted 0 times
Catina
3 months ago
This question is straightforward. The solution provided looks good to me.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
2 months ago
User1: Yes, the solution includes updating all packages on the development node as well.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
2 months ago
User3: Should we also update all packages on the development node?
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
2 months ago
User2: I agree, it looks like the correct way to install the packages.
upvoted 0 times
Kyoko
3 months ago
User1: The solution provided seems clear.
upvoted 0 times
Denae
3 months ago
So the solution involves using 'present' state and updating all packages on the dev host. Got it.
upvoted 0 times
Francene
3 months ago
For dev, we also need to install development tools package and update all packages to the latest.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
3 months ago
Yes, we need to install httpd, mod_ssl, and mariadb on dev, prod, and webservers.
upvoted 0 times
Denae
3 months ago
I think the question is asking us to create a file to install packages on different hosts.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel