Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Pure Storage Exam FBAP_002 Topic 6 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for Pure Storage's FBAP_002 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 6
[All FBAP_002 Questions]

A customer has an application that needs to prioritize speed for untrusted applications to put large numbers of files on an NFS export. Which NFS Export options should be used?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leontine
1 months ago
I believe D is the correct answer because it includes both rw for read/write access and sync for speed.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C might also work because of the sync option.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
1 months ago
Option D all the way, baby! Who needs security when you've got speed? That's the kind of cutting-edge tech I wanna see in my applications. Gotta go fast!
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
1 months ago
I agree with Julie, D seems like the best option for prioritizing speed.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
1 months ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I can see the appeal of the async setting for speed, but then you lose that sweet, sweet sync security. Decisions, decisions...
upvoted 0 times
Alica
4 days ago
User 4: How about rw, sync, root_squash for a balance of speed and security?
upvoted 0 times
Olive
5 days ago
User 3: Maybe a combination of both async and sync could work?
upvoted 0 times
Alease
7 days ago
User 2: But don't forget about the security of sync.
upvoted 0 times
Nathalie
14 days ago
User 2: Yeah, I agree. It's a balance between speed and security, and option D seems to strike that balance.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
15 days ago
User 1: I think option D would be the best choice for prioritizing speed while still maintaining security.
upvoted 0 times
Nicholle
25 days ago
User 1: I think async is the way to go for speed.
upvoted 0 times
Julie
2 months ago
I think the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Annice
2 months ago
Whoa, hold up! Async and root_squash? That's asking for trouble. I'd go with the sync and root_squash to keep things secure. Safety first, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Narcisa
2 months ago
Option D looks like the clear winner here. Prioritizing speed for untrusted apps with large file counts? Gotta go with the async and root_squash settings.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
25 days ago
Yeah, async and root_squash are definitely the best options for untrusted apps with large file counts.
upvoted 0 times
Jodi
26 days ago
I agree, option D with rw, sync, and root_squash is the way to go for prioritizing speed.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, those settings should prioritize speed for untrusted apps with large file counts.
upvoted 0 times
Sharita
2 months ago
User 1: Option D looks like the best choice. async and root_squash for speed and security.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel