Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PRMIA Exam 8004 Topic 1 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for PRMIA's Case Studies; Standards: Governance, Best Practices and Ethics exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 1
[All Case Studies; Standards: Governance, Best Practices and Ethics Questions]

The Risk Management Infrastructure of an organization must:

I To the extent possible, avoid silos of control and oversight

II Have budgets set by the business unit leaders

III Actively provide ongoing professional development for risk management staff and require them to be committed to standards of best practice, conduct and ethics in their work

IV Provide general risk management and related corporate governance training for employees of the organization as a Whole

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Maddie
13 days ago
I'll take 'All of the Above' for 500, Alex. Wait, wrong game show...
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
14 days ago
D, definitely. Risk management isn't just about ticking boxes, it's about creating a culture of risk awareness throughout the organization. Gotta go all-in on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
4 days ago
I agree, D is the way to go. It's important to have a comprehensive approach to risk management.
upvoted 0 times
Yuki
21 days ago
I'm going to have to disagree with Jeanice. Option B covers the key elements, and I think that's the best answer. No need for all the bells and whistles.
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
4 days ago
Yeah, no need for all the extra stuff, Option B is sufficient.
upvoted 0 times
Elinore
7 days ago
I agree, Option B covers the key elements well.
upvoted 0 times
Gayla
8 days ago
I think Option B is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Antione
29 days ago
I think the answer is B) I, III and IV only, as these aspects are essential for a strong Risk Management Infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
30 days ago
Option B seems too restrictive. I'd go with D. The organization needs a well-rounded risk management infrastructure to be effective.
upvoted 0 times
Elmer
4 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
9 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Lashandra
10 days ago
I also believe that ongoing professional development for risk management staff is crucial for staying up-to-date with best practices.
upvoted 0 times
Sean
14 days ago
I think having budgets set by business unit leaders is important for accountability.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
20 days ago
I agree, a well-rounded risk management infrastructure is essential for the organization's success.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
1 months ago
I also believe that ongoing professional development for risk management staff is crucial for maintaining best practices.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is D. All of these are expected of the Risk Management Infrastructure. It's crucial for the organization to have a comprehensive risk management approach that avoids silos, provides ongoing training, and promotes ethical practices.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
26 days ago
I think D is the correct answer too. It's important to have a holistic approach to risk management.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
29 days ago
I agree, having all these aspects in the Risk Management Infrastructure is essential for the organization's success.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
1 months ago
I agree with Andra, it's important for the organization to have a holistic approach to risk management.
upvoted 0 times
Andra
2 months ago
I think the Risk Management Infrastructure should avoid silos of control and oversight.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel