Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PRMIA Exam 8004 Topic 1 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for PRMIA's Case Studies; Standards: Governance, Best Practices and Ethics exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 1
[All Case Studies; Standards: Governance, Best Practices and Ethics Questions]

Boards of Directors, including Audit and Risk Committees must review thoroughly compensation plans of potentially "highly compensated positions" for:

I competitive market conditions

II ensuring compliance with their corporate risk appetite and fiduciary responsibility to shareholders

III ensuring any discretionary bonus plans are geared towards keeping high income / revenue generators

IV reporting all such personnel to the local regulator

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jade
1 months ago
I'm no board member, but I think they should review the compensation plans while enjoying a nice round of golf. Just sayin'.
upvoted 0 times
Art
1 days ago
User1: Compensation plans should be reviewed for compliance and market conditions.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
8 days ago
User 3: And don't forget about reporting high income personnel to the regulator.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
22 days ago
User 2: I agree, it's important for boards to consider competitive market conditions as well.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
25 days ago
User 1: Compensation plans should be reviewed to ensure compliance with risk appetite and fiduciary responsibility.
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
1 months ago
I think the answer is C) All of the above, as it covers all aspects of reviewing compensation plans for highly compensated positions.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
1 months ago
I believe the answer is D) I and II only, as those are the most crucial factors to consider in compensation plans.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
2 months ago
I agree with Chantell, because all those points are important for the Board of Directors to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
2 months ago
Well, if the local regulator is involved, it's gotta be serious business. I'll go with B just to be on the safe side.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
25 days ago
User2: Yeah, it's better to cover all bases when it comes to compliance.
upvoted 0 times
Pearlie
1 months ago
User1: I think B is the safest option too.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) All of the above.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
2 months ago
Haha, can't they just give themselves massive bonuses and call it a day? Jokes aside, I think C is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Jina
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. I was leaning towards D, but III about keeping high income/revenue generators sounds a bit sketchy to me.
upvoted 0 times
Lasandra
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, III does sound a bit questionable
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
2 months ago
User 1: I think it's B) I, II and IV only
upvoted 0 times
Delbert
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is C. All of the above. Boards of Directors need to consider all those factors when reviewing compensation plans.
upvoted 0 times
Nenita
1 months ago
Yes, and reporting all such personnel to the local regulator is crucial for transparency and accountability.
upvoted 0 times
Eugene
1 months ago
I agree, it's important for them to ensure compliance with their risk appetite and fiduciary responsibility.
upvoted 0 times
Katy
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is C. All of the above. Boards of Directors need to consider all those factors when reviewing compensation plans.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel