Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PRMIA Exam 8002 Topic 3 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for PRMIA's Mathematical Foundations of Risk Measurement :II exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 3
[All Mathematical Foundations of Risk Measurement :II Questions]

What can be said about observations of random variables that are i.i.d. a normally distributed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Iola
2 months ago
Wait, isn't the estimated mean divided by the estimated standard deviation supposed to have a normal distribution? I'm so confused right now.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
1 months ago
No, it actually has a Chi2-distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
1 months ago
User 1: The estimated mean divided by the estimated standard deviation has a t-distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
2 months ago
I agree with Bette, I also think the answer is A.
upvoted 0 times
Thomasena
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the exam writer is having a field day coming up with these trick questions. Jokes on us, the students!
upvoted 0 times
Ling
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be D.
upvoted 0 times
Reta
2 months ago
Really? I was sure it was the estimated mean divided by the estimated variance that has a t-distribution. This exam is testing my knowledge of statistical distributions!
upvoted 0 times
Mica
1 months ago
Laila: Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying!
upvoted 0 times
Thad
1 months ago
I believe the estimated mean divided by the estimated variance has a Chi2-distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Laila
1 months ago
No, actually it's the estimated mean divided by the estimated standard deviation that has a t-distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
1 months ago
User 1: I think it's the estimated mean divided by the estimated variance that has a t-distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Alverta
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Bronwyn
2 months ago
Hmm, this question is a bit tricky. I think the answer is C, since the estimated mean divided by the estimated standard deviation should follow a t-distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
2 months ago
I agree with you, C is the correct answer as the estimated mean divided by the estimated standard deviation follows a t-distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
2 months ago
I believe it's B, the estimated mean divided by the estimated variance has a Chi2-distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
2 months ago
I think the answer is A, the estimated mean divided by the estimated variance has a t-distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
3 months ago
I think the answer is A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel