Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Pegasystems Exam PEGAPCRSA80V1_2019 Topic 6 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for Pegasystems's PEGAPCRSA80V1_2019 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 6
[All PEGAPCRSA80V1_2019 Questions]

You are working on a team project with several other architects. Each architect is assigned to create activities for several applications. You are ready to add your HR adapter project to the controller project.

Which three steps are required to add the HR project to the main solution? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alaine
17 days ago
I believe we also need to update the controlling project's .Net framework property.
upvoted 0 times
Shelton
19 days ago
Hmm, let's see... B, D, and E. Wait, why am I not choosing 'A'? Oh, right, because logging in to the HR app is not one of the steps required to add the project. *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
7 days ago
B) Import the HR project to the controller project using the manage imported projects window.
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
25 days ago
This question is a real head-scratcher. I'm going to go with B, D, and E - they just sound right, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
4 days ago
E) Add an assembly reference to the HR project from the controller project.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
7 days ago
D) Add an existing project from the solution file using the solution explorer window.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
15 days ago
B) Import the HR project to the controller project using the manage imported projects window.
upvoted 0 times
Darci
27 days ago
I agree with Nohemi. We also need to import the HR project to the controller project.
upvoted 0 times
Reed
27 days ago
B, C, and E. Matching the .Net framework and referencing the assembly are crucial, in addition to importing the project.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
15 days ago
Make sure to import the HR project, update the .Net framework, and add the assembly reference.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
17 days ago
B, C, and E are the correct steps to add the HR project to the main solution.
upvoted 0 times
Nohemi
1 months ago
I think the first step is to create an activity to call the HR project.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
2 months ago
B, D, and E. Importing the HR project, adding it from the solution explorer, and referencing the assembly seem like the logical steps to me.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
11 days ago
E) Add an assembly reference to the HR project from the controller project.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
20 days ago
D) Add an existing project from the solution file using the solution explorer window.
upvoted 0 times
Dallas
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel