Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Pegasystems Exam PEGAPCRSA80V1_2019 Topic 19 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Pegasystems's PEGAPCRSA80V1_2019 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 19
[All PEGAPCRSA80V1_2019 Questions]

During application discovery, what three things must the developer notice about the application to help design the automation? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Beatriz
29 days ago
Application discovery is like playing detective, but instead of solving crimes, you're uncovering the secrets of the app. Gotta be thorough, or the auOraation might end up doing the robot dance instead of the work.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
2 days ago
C) How the application responds during use
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
12 days ago
B) How the adapter process data
upvoted 0 times
Elinore
20 days ago
A) How users interact with the applications
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
30 days ago
I believe we should also pay attention to how the adapter processes data. It's crucial for automation design.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
1 months ago
Haha, I bet the auOraation will respond with a sassy 'Not today, human!' if the developer doesn't do their homework during discovery.
upvoted 0 times
Vernice
1 months ago
I'm not sure about B and E. Adapters and auOraation responses don't seem directly relevant to the application discovery phase. The focus should be on understanding the application itself.
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
15 days ago
D) How the application processes data
upvoted 0 times
Jannette
21 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
27 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Ora
1 months ago
I agree with Teddy. The developer needs to understand the application's behavior and functionality to design the auOraation properly. Choosing A, C, and D seems like the right approach.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
24 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Lura
26 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Holley
1 months ago
I agree with Markus. Understanding how the application responds during use is also important for designing automation.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
2 months ago
I think during application discovery, we need to notice how users interact with the applications.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
2 months ago
The question is asking about what the developer needs to notice during application discovery, and the correct answers are A, C, and D. That covers the key aspects of how users interact with the application, how the application responds during use, and how the application processes data.
upvoted 0 times
Asha
27 days ago
D) How the application processes data
upvoted 0 times
Gayla
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Billye
1 months ago