Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PECB Exam ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Topic 1 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for PECB's ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 1
[All ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Questions]

Some of the issues being discussed in the awareness session were too technical for the participants. What does this situation indicate? Refer to scenario 6.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hailey
5 days ago
I bet the trainer was just showing off their expertise without considering the needs of the audience. That's a rookie mistake if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
7 days ago
Clearly, the training session was not well-designed. The trainer should have taken the time to understand the participants' background and adjusted the content accordingly.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
20 days ago
Hmm, I think the issue here is that TradeB didn't properly assess the competence of the participants. They should have done a better job of determining the appropriate level of information security knowledge.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
12 days ago
Participant 2: Yeah, TradeB should have evaluated our competence better.
upvoted 0 times
Ceola
13 days ago
Participant 1: The training was too technical.
upvoted 0 times
Blythe
1 months ago
Maybe the employees are not equipped with the necessary expertise, that's why they found it too technical.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
1 months ago
Yeah, TradeB should have determined the level of competence needed for the participants.
upvoted 0 times
Johanna
1 months ago
This question is a bit too technical for my liking. I feel like the trainer should have tailored the content to the audience's level of understanding.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
16 days ago
B) TradeB did not evaluate the competence of the trainer
upvoted 0 times
Lezlie
26 days ago
A) Employees are equipped with information security expertise, therefore. they do not represent a potential risk
upvoted 0 times
Hildegarde
1 months ago
I think the technical issues indicate a lack of proper evaluation by TradeB.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel