Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PayPal Exam P11-101 Topic 3 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for PayPal's P11-101 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 3
[All P11-101 Questions]

To send payment to 100 receivers with a single API call, which of the following methods should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Arlean
2 months ago
I'm going with C. ParallelPayment. It just sounds more efficient, you know? Like they're all getting paid at the same time, like a payment flash mob.
upvoted 0 times
Wendell
1 months ago
I see your point, C. ParallelPayment does sound like a payment flash mob, all at once!
upvoted 0 times
Nydia
1 months ago
I'm not sure about D. MassPay, I think C. ParallelPayment would be faster and more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Barney
1 months ago
I agree, D. MassPay seems like a good option for bulk payments.
upvoted 0 times
Myrtie
2 months ago
I think D. MassPay might be the way to go for sending payments to multiple receivers.
upvoted 0 times
Clarinda
3 months ago
D. MassPay is the way to go. Can't go wrong with a name like that, right? It's like the superhero of payment methods.
upvoted 0 times
Georgiana
21 days ago
D. MassPay is the way to go. Can't go wrong with a name like that, right? It's like the superhero of payment methods.
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
22 days ago
E) pay
upvoted 0 times
Ardella
23 days ago
D) MassPay
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
1 months ago
C) ParallelPayment
upvoted 0 times
Dannie
2 months ago
B) MultiPay
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
2 months ago
A) DoDirectPayment
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
3 months ago
I think C) ParallelPayment is not the right choice because it sends payments in parallel, not to 100 receivers with a single API call. So, D) MassPay seems to be the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) ParallelPayment could also work for sending payments to multiple receivers at once.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
3 months ago
I agree with Carmen, MassPay makes sense for sending payments to multiple receivers.
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
3 months ago
I think the answer is D. MassPay. It seems like the most logical choice for sending payments to multiple receivers with a single API call.
upvoted 0 times
Tamala
2 months ago
Yes, MassPay is the most efficient way to send payments to 100 receivers with a single API call.
upvoted 0 times
Frank
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but it sounds like MassPay is the right choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
2 months ago
I think so too. MassPay is specifically designed for that purpose.
upvoted 0 times
Brock
3 months ago
I agree, MassPay is the correct method for sending payments to multiple receivers with a single API call.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
3 months ago
I think the answer is D) MassPay.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel