Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PayPal Exam P11-101 Topic 2 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for PayPal's P11-101 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 2
[All P11-101 Questions]

When the status of a transaction returned in the response of TransactionSearch is "Pending," what API call do you have to run to get the reason for the "Pending" status?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lisha
3 months ago
I'm sorry, but I don't think any of these options are correct. The real answer is probably 'Pray to the API gods and hope they tell you why it's pending'.
upvoted 0 times
Delisa
2 months ago
If that doesn't work, maybe we can try option D) GetTransactionDetails.
upvoted 0 times
Cyndy
2 months ago
I think we should try option A) GetTransactionStatusDetails first.
upvoted 0 times
Lashaun
3 months ago
I think D) GetTransactionDetails might be the correct API call to get more information about the pending status.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
3 months ago
C) GetPendingReason, easy peasy. Although I do wonder if the developers had a bit too much coffee when they named that one.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
2 months ago
D) GetTransactionDetails
upvoted 0 times
Lorrine
2 months ago
C) GetPendingReason
upvoted 0 times
Frederic
2 months ago
B) GetStatusDetails
upvoted 0 times
Sabina
2 months ago
A) GetTransactionStatusDetails
upvoted 0 times
Clemencia
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) GetPendingReason could also be a possible answer.
upvoted 0 times
Yen
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between A) and C). But then I remembered that GetTransactionStatusDetails is more for the overall status, not just the 'Pending' reason. So C) it is!
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
3 months ago
I was going to say D) GetTransactionDetails, but then I remembered that's for getting the full transaction details, not just the status reason. C) is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jospeh
2 months ago
Yes, you're right. GetPendingReason is specifically for getting the reason for the 'Pending' status.
upvoted 0 times
Donette
2 months ago
I think C) GetPendingReason is the correct API call to get the reason for the 'Pending' status.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
3 months ago
I agree with Artie, because that API call should provide more details about the transaction status.
upvoted 0 times
Artie
3 months ago
I think the answer is A) GetTransactionStatusDetails.
upvoted 0 times
Van
3 months ago
Well, it's obvious that the correct answer is C) GetPendingReason. That's the API call specifically designed to get the reason for a 'Pending' status.
upvoted 0 times
Vivienne
3 months ago
Yeah, I agree. It's the most logical choice to get the reason for a 'Pending' status.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
3 months ago
I think you're right, C) GetPendingReason makes sense for that.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel