Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Netskope Exam NSK300 Topic 3 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Netskope's NSK300 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 3
[All NSK300 Questions]

Your company has a large number of medical forms that are allowed to exit the company when they are blank. If the forms contain sensitive data, the forms must not leave any company data centers, managed devices, or approved cloud environments. You want to create DLP rules for these forms.

Which first step should you take to protect these forms?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

The first step to protect the medical forms containing sensitive data is to create fingerprints of all forms using Netskope Secure Forwarder. Fingerprints are unique identifiers that can be used to detect when a form contains sensitive data. By creating fingerprints, you can set up DLP (Data Loss Prevention) rules that will allow blank forms to exit the company but will prevent forms with sensitive data from leaving the protected environments. This method ensures that only forms without sensitive information are allowed to be shared externally.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Milly
2 days ago
Netskope Secure Forwarder must be the Swiss Army knife of DLP tools. It can do everything from hashes to fingerprints!
upvoted 0 times
Salome
3 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writer is hoping we don't choose option D. 'Use an ML Model'? That's like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut!
upvoted 0 times
Wade
4 days ago
D sounds interesting, but an ML model might be overkill for this scenario. Fingerprints are probably the most efficient solution.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
9 days ago
I agree, fingerprinting the forms is a good idea. It'll help identify any unauthorized copies or modifications.
upvoted 0 times
Verda
1 months ago
Option C seems to be the way to go. Creating fingerprints of the forms is a great first step to protect sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
15 days ago
Yes, using Netskope Secure Forwarder to create fingerprints of all forms would definitely enhance the security measures for sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
17 days ago
I agree, creating fingerprints would help in identifying and tracking the forms more effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Aimee
22 days ago
Option C seems to be the way to go. Creating fingerprints of the forms is a great first step to protect sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Vernice
1 months ago
I agree with Derick, using an ML Model would be the most comprehensive approach.
upvoted 0 times
Derick
1 months ago
I think creating an ML Model of all forms would provide the best protection.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe using an MIP tag for all forms would be more effective.
upvoted 0 times
Blossom
2 months ago
I think the first step should be to create fingerprints of all forms.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel