Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

MongoDB Exam C100DBA Topic 1 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for MongoDB's C100DBA exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 1
[All C100DBA Questions]

Which of the following is true of the mechanics of replication in MongoDB? Check all that apply.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shalon
12 days ago
I'm just glad the question didn't ask about the 'mongooprah' command. That one always trips me up!
upvoted 0 times
Blythe
13 days ago
Option B sounds right to me. Isn't that how MongoDB is designed to work, to read from the nearest member by default?
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
14 days ago
Hmm, I don't know about option B. Isn't that just a default setting that can be changed? Maybe it's not always true.
upvoted 0 times
Gladys
3 days ago
User 1: Option B is true, clients do read from the nearest member by default.
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
24 days ago
I think A and C are both true. The replica set members can replicate from each other, and the oplog is where the primary stores the operations.
upvoted 0 times
Clare
30 days ago
I'm pretty sure option C is correct. The oplog is where the primary records all operations, right?
upvoted 0 times
In
2 days ago
So, the correct options are A and C. Good job on identifying them!
upvoted 0 times
Shad
3 days ago
Option C is definitely true. The oplog is essential for replication in MongoDB.
upvoted 0 times
Jestine
6 days ago
You're right. Option A is also correct. Members can replicate data from any other data-bearing member by default.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
7 days ago
That's right. The oplog is a capped collection that stores all the operations on the primary.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
9 days ago
Yes, you are correct. Option C is true. The oplog is where all operations on the primary are recorded.
upvoted 0 times
Jenise
11 days ago
That's good to know. I think option A is also true. Members of a replica set may replicate data from any other data-bearing member.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
14 days ago
Option C is definitely true. The oplog is essential for replication in MongoDB.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
16 days ago
Yes, you are correct. Option C is true. The oplog is where the primary records all operations.
upvoted 0 times
Olen
20 days ago
That's right. The oplog is a capped collection that stores all the operations on the primary.
upvoted 0 times
Meghan
23 days ago
Yes, you are correct. Option C is true. The oplog is where the primary records all operations.
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
2 months ago
I'm not sure about B), but I think A) and C) are definitely true based on my understanding of MongoDB replication.
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
2 months ago
I agree with A), but I also think C) is true because operations on the primary are recorded in the oplog.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
2 months ago
I think A) is true because members can replicate data from any other data-bearing member.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel