Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-400 Topic 8 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-400 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 8
[All SC-400 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 ES subscription that contains a Microsoft SharePoint Online site named Site1.

You need to implement a records management solution for the files stored on Site1. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* The files must be retained for seven years.

* Files older than seven years must be deleted automatically.

What should you use to manage the files?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Galen
2 months ago
A file plan? What is this, the 90s? I'm all about that label policy, baby! Gotta keep up with the times, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Sherman
1 months ago
User3: I agree with User2, label policy is the way to go for managing files.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
1 months ago
User2: Nah, label policy is the way of the future.
upvoted 0 times
Cordie
2 months ago
User1: I think a file plan is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jillian
2 months ago
Option A - an adaptive scope? Really? I don't even know what that is. I'm sticking with B, a file plan, as the most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Maia
2 months ago
I'm not sure about an adaptive scope either, but a disposition review could be useful for reviewing and deleting files older than seven years.
upvoted 0 times
Temeka
2 months ago
I think a label policy could also work well for managing files and ensuring they are retained for the required seven years.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
2 months ago
I agree with you, a file plan seems like the most logical choice for managing files in SharePoint Online.
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
3 months ago
I'm going with C - a disposition review. It's the only option that specifically mentions deleting files older than seven years, which is one of the key requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Ulysses
2 months ago
I'm not sure about the other options, but C - a disposition review does seem to be the most suitable choice for implementing a records management solution for Site1.
upvoted 0 times
Tamie
2 months ago
I think D - a label policy could also work, as it can help classify and manage the files based on their retention period. But C is more specific to the requirement of deleting files older than seven years.
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
3 months ago
I agree with you, C - a disposition review seems like the best option for managing the files and automatically deleting them after seven years.
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
3 months ago
Hmm, I think option D - a label policy - would be the way to go. It allows you to automatically apply retention labels to the files, which seems like the easiest solution here.
upvoted 0 times
Yaeko
2 months ago
User2: Yeah, with a label policy, we can easily apply retention labels to the files for automatic management.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsay
2 months ago
User1: I agree, option D - a label policy - sounds like the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Delpha
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, with a label policy, we can easily apply retention labels to the files for automatic management.
upvoted 0 times
Werner
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, with a label policy, we can easily apply retention labels and automate the process of deleting files older than seven years.
upvoted 0 times
Larue
3 months ago
User 1: I agree, option D - a label policy - sounds like the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Yasuko
3 months ago
User 1: I agree, option D - a label policy - sounds like the best choice for managing the files.
upvoted 0 times
Carri
3 months ago
Definitely going with option B - a file plan. That's the best way to manage the retention and deletion of files based on the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
2 months ago
I agree, a file plan provides a structured approach to managing files and ensuring compliance with retention policies.
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
2 months ago
A label policy could help in categorizing and organizing the files efficiently for better management.
upvoted 0 times
Alayna
2 months ago
I still believe that a file plan is the most suitable option for managing files with specific retention needs.
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
2 months ago
An adaptive scope might be useful for dynamically adjusting the retention policies based on changing requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Elden
2 months ago
I would go with a disposition review to ensure that the files are reviewed before deletion to meet compliance standards.
upvoted 0 times
Leanna
2 months ago
I think a label policy could also work well for organizing and managing the files effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
3 months ago
I agree, a file plan is the way to go for managing files with specific retention requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
3 months ago
Yes, a file plan will help ensure that files are retained for the necessary period and then disposed of properly.
upvoted 0 times
Alberta
3 months ago
I agree, a file plan is the way to go for managing files with specific retention requirements.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel