Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-300 Topic 7 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-300 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 7
[All SC-300 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains a Microsoft SharePoint Online site named Site1 and a Microsoft 365 group named Group1. You need to ensure that the members of Group1 can access Site1 for 90 days. The solution must minimize administrative effort. What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Theodora
3 months ago
I don't think so, an access package is specifically designed for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
3 months ago
But wouldn't a Conditional Access policy also work?
upvoted 0 times
Audry
4 months ago
I agree, an access package seems like the most efficient option.
upvoted 0 times
Ilda
4 months ago
I think we should use an access package.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
5 months ago
Haha, a present for your access needs? I like the way you think! Although, I still think the lifecycle workflow has its merits. It's like a ticking time bomb of access revocation – set it and forget it!
upvoted 0 times
Sol
5 months ago
You know, I'm starting to think the access package might be the way to go too. It just seems like the simplest and most straightforward solution to meet the requirements. Plus, who doesn't love a good package? It's like a present for your access needs!
upvoted 0 times
Rex
5 months ago
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. But I'm not sure a Conditional Access policy is the best fit here. Wouldn't that be more for controlling access based on things like device, location, or risk factors?
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
4 months ago
B) a lifecycle workflow
upvoted 0 times
Irene
4 months ago
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. But I'm not sure a Conditional Access policy is the best fit here. Wouldn't that be more for controlling access based on things like device, location, or risk factors?
upvoted 0 times
Jade
4 months ago
A) an access review
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
5 months ago
You're right, I don't think a Conditional Access policy is the way to go here. It's probably overkill for this use case. I'm still leaning towards the access package as the most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel