Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-300 Topic 4 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-300 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 4
[All SC-300 Questions]

Task 5

You need to assign a Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 license to the Sg-Retail group.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

To assign a Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 license to the Sg-Retail group, you can follow these steps:

Sign in to the Microsoft Entra admin center:

Make sure you have the role of Global Administrator or License Administrator.

Navigate to the licensing page:

Go to Billing > Licenses1.

Find the Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 license:

Look for the Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 license in the list of available products.

Assign licenses to the group:

Select the license and then choose Assign licenses.

Search for and select the Sg-Retail group.

Confirm the assignment and make sure that the correct number of licenses is available for the group.

Review and confirm the assignment:

Ensure that the licenses have been properly assigned to the Sg-Retail group without affecting other groups or users.

Monitor the license status:

Check the license usage and status to ensure that the Sg-Retail group members can utilize the Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 features.

By following these steps, the Sg-Retail group should now have the Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 licenses assigned to them.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rocco
2 months ago
Step by step solution? That's like giving me the answers to a crossword puzzle. Where's the fun in that?
upvoted 0 times
Raul
2 months ago
User 2: I guess you're right, sometimes it's nice to have the answers.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
2 months ago
User 1: It's just to help you out, no fun in struggling with it.
upvoted 0 times
Magdalene
2 months ago
Ah, the age-old question: Windows 10 or Windows 11? I'll take either as long as it comes with a free unicorn.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
1 months ago
I just want the free unicorn that comes with it!
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
1 months ago
I think Windows 10 is more stable and reliable.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
1 months ago
I prefer Windows 11, it has some cool new features.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
2 months ago
Sg-Retail group, huh? I wonder if they get a discount for buying in bulk. Maybe I should start my own retail empire just to take advantage of this deal.
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
2 months ago
Wait, do I get a free Windows 10/11 upgrade with that license? I've been using Windows 98 for the past decade.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
2 months ago
The license you are assigning is specifically for Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3, not for upgrading from older versions like Windows 98.
upvoted 0 times
Niesha
2 months ago
You will need to purchase a separate license for Windows 10/11 if you want to upgrade from Windows 98.
upvoted 0 times
Nenita
2 months ago
No, the license is for Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3, not an upgrade from Windows 98.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
3 months ago
I agree, having the Enterprise E3 license will provide more advanced security features for the group.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
3 months ago
I think assigning the license to the Sg-Retail group is important for security.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel