Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-300 Topic 4 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-300 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 4
[All SC-300 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription. The subscription contains 50 virtual machines that run Windows Server.

You enable Microsoft Entra login for the virtual machines.

Users report that they cannot sign in to the virtual machines by using their Microsoft Entra credentials.

You need to ensure that the users can sign in to the virtual machines.

What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Maia
2 months ago
Deleting the device registrations of the virtual machines might also help. Let's not forget that option.
upvoted 0 times
Shad
2 months ago
It could be a good idea to do both just to cover our bases.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
2 months ago
I think we should also consider revoking the primary refresh token.
upvoted 0 times
Jill
3 months ago
I agree with Shad, that sounds like the first step to fix the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Shad
3 months ago
I think we should ensure that the virtual machines can access https://enterpriseregistration.windows.net
upvoted 0 times
Eric
3 months ago
I disagree with Bette. I think deleting the device registrations of the virtual machines from the Microsoft Entra admin center might solve the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
3 months ago
I believe we should also consider revoking the primary refresh token to troubleshoot the login issue.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
4 months ago
I agree with Tran. That sounds like the first step to take.
upvoted 0 times
Tran
4 months ago
I think we should ensure that the virtual machines can access https://enterpriseregistration.windows.net.
upvoted 0 times
Maryrose
5 months ago
That's a good point. Better to start with the simplest solution and work your way up. Although, you gotta admit, deleting the device registrations does have a certain appeal to it. Like, hitting the reset button and starting fresh, you know? But I guess that's probably not the best approach here.
upvoted 0 times
Michel
5 months ago
Haha, yeah, those other options sound like they might be a bit overkill. I mean, if it was me, I'd probably try the easy fix first before going all nuclear on the problem. Though, you know what they say - when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
4 months ago
Removing the device registrations might just do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
German
4 months ago
C) From the Microsoft Entra admin center, delete the device registrations of the virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Jill
4 months ago
Yeah, let's make sure they have access to that site before trying anything else.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
4 months ago
A) Ensure that the virtual machines can access https://enterpriseregistration.windows.net.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
4 months ago
Maybe removing the device registrations will help clear up the login issues.
upvoted 0 times
Theodora
4 months ago
C) From the Microsoft Entra admin center, delete the device registrations of the virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Detra
4 months ago
Yeah, that sounds like a good first step. Let's see if that resolves the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Melodie
4 months ago
A) Ensure that the virtual machines can access https://enterpriseregistration.windows.net.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree with you on that. Ensuring the VMs can access the required endpoint seems like the logical first step. But what about the other options? I mean, revoking the refresh token or deleting the device registrations could be a bit drastic, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
5 months ago
Ah, this question seems tricky! Let's see, if the users can't sign in using their Microsoft Entra credentials, we need to ensure the virtual machines can access the required endpoint. That's why I think Option A is the way to go. Gotta make sure those VMs can talk to the right place, you know?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel