Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-300 Topic 4 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-300 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 4
[All SC-300 Questions]

You have an Azure AD tenant that contains the users shown in The following table.

You enable self-service password reset (SSPR) for all the users and configure SSPR to require security questions as the only authentication method.

Which users must use security questions when resetting their password?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Willodean
5 months ago
You know, I'm just glad I don't have to remember all these usernames and passwords. Imagine trying to reset your password and forgetting which security questions you set up - talk about a headache!
upvoted 0 times
Sonia
5 months ago
Aha, that makes sense! User2 is the only one who doesn't have to use security questions, since they're not listed in the options. Good catch!
upvoted 0 times
Aide
5 months ago
Haha, no kidding! Hopefully, the exam doesn't ask us to memorize the entire user database. Let's just focus on getting this question right and moving on to the next one.
upvoted 0 times
Serita
5 months ago
Ah, I think I've got it! Option D says User1, User3, and User4 only. That makes the most sense to me, since the question states that SSPR is enabled for all users, but security questions are the only authentication method.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel