Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-300 Topic 1 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-300 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All SC-300 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains a virtual machine named VM1 and an Azure key vault named Vault1. VM1 has a system-assigned managed identity. You need to ensure that VM1 can retrieve the values of secrets stored in Vault 1. The solution must minimize administrative effort. What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brandon
29 days ago
Hold up, is this a trick question? I'm pretty sure the answer is to just give VM1 the keys to Vault1 and call it a day. Minimize administrative effort, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
30 days ago
C is the solution. Adding a user-assigned managed identity to VM1 is the best way to authenticate and authorize access to Vault1. Managed identities are so much easier than manual credential management.
upvoted 0 times
Daryl
14 days ago
Managed identities are so much easier than manual credential management.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
18 days ago
C is the solution. Adding a user-assigned managed identity to VM1 is the best way to authenticate and authorize access to Vault1.
upvoted 0 times
Darnell
1 months ago
B is the way to go. Configuring the permissions model for Vault1 is crucial to control access to the secrets. We don't want just anyone snooping around in there!
upvoted 0 times
Kiera
1 months ago
I agree with Tanja, assigning an Azure role to VM1 seems like the most efficient solution to minimize administrative effort.
upvoted 0 times
Tanja
1 months ago
But wouldn't assigning an Azure role to VM1 be a better option to ensure it can retrieve the values of secrets stored in Vault1?
upvoted 0 times
Melita
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe we should add a user-assigned managed identity to VM1 first.
upvoted 0 times
Felton
1 months ago
D sounds good to me. Assigning an Azure role to VM1 is the best way to grant the necessary permissions to access Vault1. It's the most secure and scalable option.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlee
30 days ago
I agree, assigning an Azure role to VM1 is the way to go. It's the most efficient way to ensure VM1 can retrieve the values of secrets stored in Vault1.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
1 months ago
D sounds good to me. Assigning an Azure role to VM1 is the best way to grant the necessary permissions to access Vault1. It's the most secure and scalable option.
upvoted 0 times
Tanja
1 months ago
I think the first thing we should do is configure the Resource access settings for Vault1.
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
2 months ago
I think the answer is A. Configuring the Resource access settings for Vault1 is the first step to ensure VM1 can access the secrets in Vault1. This is the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
26 days ago
D) Assign an Azure role to VM1.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
29 days ago
C) Add a user-assigned managed identity to VM1.
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
1 months ago
B) Configure the permissions model for Vault1
upvoted 0 times
Coleen
1 months ago
A) Configure the Resource access settings for Vault1.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel