Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-200 Topic 6 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-200 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 6
[All SC-200 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that uses Microsoft Defender for Endpoint

You need to create a query that will link the Alertlnfo, AlertEvidence, and DeviceLogonEvents tables. The solution must return all the rows in the tables.

Which operator should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lauran
6 months ago
Hey, guys, I think Lili and 2 have it right. The inner join is definitely the way to go here. Although, I have to admit, the 'evaluate hint. Remote =' option is kind of intriguing. It's like a hidden gem, you know? Maybe we should keep that one in our back pocket, just in case.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
6 months ago
Ooh, this is a good one! I was leaning towards option D, 'union kind = inner', but now I'm not so sure. The 'join kind = inner' makes more sense. Although, I do have a soft spot for the 'search *' option - it's got a certain je ne sais quoi, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Elin
6 months ago
I agree with Lili. The 'join kind = inner' option seems like the most straightforward way to get all the rows from the three tables. The other options don't seem quite right for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
6 months ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I think the answer is option A, 'join kind = inner'. We need to link the three tables, and the inner join operator is typically used to return all rows that have matching values in both tables.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel