Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-200 Topic 2 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-200 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 2
[All SC-200 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that uses Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and has Cloud Discovery enabled.

You need to enrich the Cloud Discovery dat

a. The solution must ensure that usernames in the Cloud Discovery traffic logs are associated with the user principal name (UPN) of the corresponding Microsoft Entra ID user accounts.

What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Viki
14 days ago
I'm just gonna pick C) Enable automatic redirection to Microsoft 365 Defender. Sounds like the most fun option.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
23 hours ago
User2: I agree, that seems like the right step to associate usernames with user principal names.
upvoted 0 times
Linn
4 days ago
User1: I think we should go with A) From Conditional Access App Control, configure User monitoring first.
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
19 days ago
B) Create a Microsoft 365 app connector? Really? I bet the guy who wrote this question spends too much time in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
22 days ago
Hmm, I'd go with A) From Conditional Access App Control, configure User monitoring. Seems like the right place to enrich the data.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
1 months ago
I believe creating a Microsoft 365 app connector is the best option as it directly relates to associating usernames with UPNs.
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
1 months ago
I don't know, D) Create an Azure app connector seems more appropriate. Isn't that what we use for cloud apps?
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
21 hours ago
I think you're right. That's probably the first step we should take.
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
18 days ago
D) Create an Azure app connector.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
20 days ago
I think you're right, we should start with that.
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
30 days ago
D) Create an Azure app connector.
upvoted 0 times
Josue
1 months ago
But wouldn't enabling automatic redirection to Microsoft 365 Defender also help in this scenario?
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
2 months ago
B) Create a Microsoft 365 app connector sounds like the way to go. That should help map the usernames to the UPNs.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
7 days ago
D) Create an Azure app connector could also be a good option to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Cora
8 days ago
B) That makes sense. User monitoring should definitely help with associating the usernames with the UPNs.
upvoted 0 times
Heike
22 days ago
A) From Conditional Access App Control, configure User monitoring.
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
26 days ago
B) Create a Microsoft 365 app connector sounds like the way to go. That should help map the usernames to the UPNs.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
2 months ago
I agree, creating a Microsoft 365 app connector would help associate usernames with UPNs.
upvoted 0 times
Nadine
2 months ago
I think we should create a Microsoft 365 app connector first.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel