Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-100 Topic 3 Question 44 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-100 exam
Question #: 44
Topic #: 3
[All SC-100 Questions]

You have an on-premises server that runs Windows Server and contains a Microsoft SQL Server database named DB1.

You plan to migrate DB1 to Azure.

You need to recommend an encrypted Azure database solution that meets the following requirements:

* Minimizes the risks of malware that uses elevated privileges to access sensitive data

* Prevents database administrators from accessing sensitive data

* Enables pattern matching for server-side database operations

* Supports Microsoft Azure Attestation

* Uses hardware-based encryption

What should you include in the recommendation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Melynda
3 months ago
I agree with Edgar, A seems to be the most secure option based on the requirements given.
upvoted 0 times
Edgar
3 months ago
But D doesn't prevent database administrators from accessing sensitive data, so I still think A is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
3 months ago
I don't know, man. All these options sound like they're trying to out-encrypt each other. Why don't they just use a good old-fashioned lock and key? That's secure enough, right? (Just kidding, of course. Option B is the way to go.)
upvoted 0 times
Olga
2 months ago
Haha, yeah, a lock and key might not cut it for this level of security. Option B with Azure SQL Database is the way to go for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Miriam
2 months ago
Option B is definitely the best choice. It provides the necessary encryption and security features for migrating the database to Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Peggie
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Option C with Always Encrypted also looks promising. But I guess the VBS enclaves in Option B provide an extra layer of security.
upvoted 0 times
Katheryn
3 months ago
I agree with Rozella. Azure SQL Database with VBS enclaves is the way to go. It's a secure option that protects against malware and prevents database admins from accessing sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
2 months ago
D) Azure SQL Database with Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) enclaves
upvoted 0 times
Julene
2 months ago
I agree with Rozella. Azure SQL Database with VBS enclaves is the way to go. It's a secure option that protects against malware and prevents database admins from accessing sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Cora
2 months ago
B) Azure SQL Database with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves
upvoted 0 times
Ronna
2 months ago
A) SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves
upvoted 0 times
Son
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) Azure SQL Database with Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) enclaves.
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
3 months ago
Option B seems like the best choice. It meets all the requirements, including the hardware-based encryption and Azure Attestation support.
upvoted 0 times
Albina
2 months ago
I agree, Azure SQL Database with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves is the way to go for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Breana
2 months ago
Option B seems like the best choice. It meets all the requirements, including the hardware-based encryption and Azure Attestation support.
upvoted 0 times
Edgar
4 months ago
I think the answer is A) SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel