Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-100 Topic 12 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-100 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 12
[All SC-100 Questions]

You have an on-premises server that runs Windows Server and contains a Microsoft SQL Server database named DB1.

You plan to migrate DB1 to Azure.

You need to recommend an encrypted Azure database solution that meets the following requirements:

* Minimizes the risks of malware that uses elevated privileges to access sensitive data

* Prevents database administrators from accessing sensitive data

* Enables pattern matching for server-side database operations

* Supports Microsoft Azure Attestation

* Uses hardware-based encryption

What should you include in the recommendation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Filiberto
2 months ago
I agree with Arlette, I think B) Azure SQL Database with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves is a solid option to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
2 months ago
I'm not sure about D, but I think B) Azure SQL Database with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves also sounds feasible.
upvoted 0 times
Clarinda
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe option D) Azure SQL Database with Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) enclaves is a better choice.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
3 months ago
I think we should go for option A) SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves.
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
3 months ago
I believe SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines with VBS enclaves would be the best option for pattern matching for server-side operations.
upvoted 0 times
Brunilda
3 months ago
I prefer Azure SQL Managed Instance with Always Encrypted to prevent administrators from accessing sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Mindy
4 months ago
But what about Azure SQL Database with Intel SGX enclaves? I heard it provides hardware-based encryption.
upvoted 0 times
Dante
4 months ago
I think we should go with Azure SQL Database with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
5 months ago
Sounds good. At least we've narrowed it down to the top two choices. Time to hit the books! *sighs* Maybe I should have picked a different career path, like professional coin flipper...
upvoted 0 times
Von
5 months ago
Hah, no coin flipping allowed on the real exam! But I agree, this is a tough one. I'm leaning towards option D just because of the pattern matching, but I'm still not 100% sure. Guess we'll have to do some more research to be certain.
upvoted 0 times
Lavina
5 months ago
Haha, yeah, this is a real brain-teaser. I feel like I need to consult some Azure experts to make the final call. Or we could just flip a coin and hope for the best! *laughs*
upvoted 0 times
Clay
4 months ago
B) Azure SQL Database with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
4 months ago
C) Azure SQL Managed Instance that has Always Encrypted configured
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
4 months ago
A) SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines with virtualization-based security (VBS) enclaves
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel