Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-100 Topic 10 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-100 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 10
[All SC-100 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription. The subscription contains 50 virtual machines that run Windows Server and 50 virtual machines that run Linux. You need to perform vulnerability assessments on the virtual machines. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Identify missing updates and insecure configurations.

* Use the Qualys engine.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kerrie
5 months ago
Totally, Microsoft Defender for Servers is the way to go. I mean, it's like the Avengers of Azure security tools - it can handle both Windows and Linux, and it's got the Qualys engine on speed dial. The other options are more like the B-team, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Ernestine
5 months ago
I agree with Francine. Microsoft Defender for Servers is the logical choice. It's the only option that meets all the requirements - identifying missing updates and insecure configs, and using the Qualys engine. The other choices just don't seem to fit the bill.
upvoted 0 times
Francine
5 months ago
Hmm, I think option A, Microsoft Defender for Servers, is the way to go here. It's designed specifically for cloud workloads like VMs, and it integrates with the Qualys vulnerability assessment engine. The other options don't seem to have that specific integration.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
5 months ago
I'm not sure about this one. The question is asking for a solution that can identify missing updates and insecure configurations on both Windows and Linux VMs, and it has to use the Qualys engine. From the options, it seems like Microsoft Defender for Servers might be the best fit, but I'm not confident about that.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel