Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 6 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 6
[All PL-900 Questions]

You are implement Power Apps tor a company.

Data from an online proprietary accounting system must be automatically updated every four hours in Microsoft Dataverse without creating duplicates. Only changes to the data must be added. Thousands of recants are added per hour.

You need to set up the technology to ensure that the data is Integrated awry four hours.

What should you do

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Scot
2 months ago
Exporting all data to Azure Blob storage seems like a good option as well, it can help in managing large volumes of data efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
2 months ago
Creating a Cloud flow might work, but a custom connector would provide more control over the integration process.
upvoted 0 times
Mohammad
2 months ago
But wouldn't creating a Cloud flow be easier and more efficient?
upvoted 0 times
Scot
2 months ago
I agree, a custom connector would be the best option for seamless integration.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
2 months ago
I think we should create a custom connector.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
3 months ago
That's a good point. Maybe creating a custom connector would be the best choice after all.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberlie
3 months ago
But wouldn't that cause duplicates if we export all data every time?
upvoted 0 times
Bernadine
3 months ago
Exporting all data to Azure Blob storage could be a good option too.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
4 months ago
I disagree. I believe creating a Cloud flow would be more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberlie
4 months ago
I think we should create a custom connector for this.
upvoted 0 times
Malika
5 months ago
Totally, the Cloud flow sounds like the way to go. We can schedule it to run every four hours and it'll take care of the data integration without any manual intervention. That's a big win in my book.
upvoted 0 times
Tanja
5 months ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards the Cloud flow option as well. It should be able to handle the high volume of records and only update the changes, which is exactly what we need. Plus, it's a built-in feature of Power Apps, so it should be relatively easy to set up.
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
4 months ago
B) Create a Cloud flow that exports and imports the data.
upvoted 0 times
Eun
4 months ago
A) Create a custom connector.
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
4 months ago
B) Create a Cloud flow that exports and imports the data.
upvoted 0 times
Susy
5 months ago
I agree, option C doesn't seem like the best approach here. Creating a custom connector could work, but that might be overkill for this specific requirement. A Cloud flow that exports and imports the data seems like the most straightforward solution to me.
upvoted 0 times
Fausto
5 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. We need to ensure that the data is updated every four hours without creating any duplicates. Exporting all the data to Azure Blob storage seems like a lot of unnecessary effort, so I don't think that's the right solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel