Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 20 Question 96 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 96
Topic #: 20
[All PL-900 Questions]

You build a custom Al Builder model and use it in Power Automate cloud flows. Users report that they are not able to use the model in their flows. You need to allow users to access the model in their flows. Which action should you perform on the model?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kanisha
1 months ago
I bet the model is so advanced, it's become self-aware and is holding the users hostage! Quick, someone call the AI whisperer!
upvoted 0 times
Velda
1 months ago
I believe both sharing and publishing the model would be necessary for users to access it in their flows.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
1 months ago
B) share is the way to go, for sure. Sharing is caring, and in this case, it's the key to letting the users access the model. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Chana
1 months ago
But shouldn't we also publish the model so that it can be used by others?
upvoted 0 times
Hector
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe A) edit? If the users are having trouble, there might be some configuration issues that need to be addressed. Editing the model could help fix that.
upvoted 0 times
Tayna
21 days ago
B) share
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
24 days ago
A) edit
upvoted 0 times
Vanda
2 months ago
D) publish seems more appropriate. I mean, if the users can't use the model, it's probably because it's not been published yet, right? Gotta make that model public before they can access it.
upvoted 0 times
Yesenia
2 months ago
I agree with Kimberely, sharing the model would allow users to access it in their flows.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
2 months ago
B) share seems like the obvious choice here. Why would we need to edit or train the model if the users can't even access it? Sharing the model is the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
3 days ago
Let's go ahead and share the model with the users to resolve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
4 days ago
Sharing the model makes sense, it will give users the access they need.
upvoted 0 times
Paola
5 days ago
Agreed, sharing the model is the best option to allow users to use it in their flows.
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
22 days ago
I think we should share the model with the users so they can access it.
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
24 days ago
B) share
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
1 months ago
A) edit
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
2 months ago
I think we should share the model with the users.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel