Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 20 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 20
[All PL-900 Questions]

A company plans to Implement customer engagement apps in Dynamics 565 Customer Service.

The company plans to deploy a portal that connects to Customer Service. Customers must be able to log in and access details about open cases.

You need to Identify the Microsoft Power Platform capability that provides the required functionality.

Which solution should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Skye
1 months ago
Forget the apps, I want a Power Ranger to come in and solve this problem for me. Where's the Megazord when you need it?
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
1 months ago
Hold up, I'm feeling a bit power-hungry. Let's go with B. Model-driven app and unleash the full power of Dynamics 365!
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
4 days ago
User 3: Agreed, Model-driven app will provide the required functionality for the customer engagement apps in Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
21 days ago
User 2: Sounds good, Model-driven app is the way to go for this.
upvoted 0 times
Deonna
25 days ago
User 1: Let's go with B. Model-driven app and unleash the full power of Dynamics 365!
upvoted 0 times
Gary
1 months ago
I think Power Pages site might be the best option as it allows for easy access to case details.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
1 months ago
But with a Canvas app, we can customize the interface easily.
upvoted 0 times
Tori
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm thinking C. Power Pages site is the way to go. Gotta love those pre-built templates for customer-facing portals!
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
26 days ago
A: Hmm, I see your point. Power Pages site does offer pre-built templates that could make it easier for customers to access details about open cases.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
29 days ago
C: Actually, I'm with the user comment on this one. C) Power Pages site seems like the best option for customer-facing portals.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
1 months ago
B: I disagree, I believe B) Model-driven app would be more suitable for connecting to Customer Service.
upvoted 0 times
Wei
1 months ago
A: I think A) Canvas app might be a better choice for this.
upvoted 0 times
Viki
2 months ago
I'd go with B. Model-driven app. It's the best fit for building business apps that integrate with Dynamics 365.
upvoted 0 times
Tanesha
2 months ago
Easy, the answer is C. Power Pages site! That's the way to go for a customer-facing portal that connects to Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
upvoted 0 times
Lamonica
30 days ago
B: No, the correct answer is C. Power Pages site.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
1 months ago
A: I think we should use a Canvas app for this.
upvoted 0 times
Lashaunda
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe a Model-driven app would be more suitable.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
2 months ago
I think we should use a Canvas app for this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel