Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 2 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 2
[All PL-900 Questions]

You create a canvas app by using the option labeled Start from dat

a. You connect a spreadsheet that contains customer records. The customer records are displayed in a list on a screen labeled Browse.

You need to modify a property of the control on the screen.

Which control should you modify?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marleen
2 months ago
C. Search, all the way! Because who doesn't love a good ol' fashioned treasure hunt through their customer records? It's like a scavenger hunt, but with spreadsheets instead of clues.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
2 months ago
I'm feeling D. Gallery. It's the only option that doesn't make me cringe, and let's be honest, who needs icons or search when you've got a killer gallery to showcase your customers?
upvoted 0 times
Valene
1 months ago
User 3: I think Gallery is the way to go, it's the most visually engaging option.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
1 months ago
User 2: Definitely, the Gallery control allows for a visually appealing display of data.
upvoted 0 times
Fairy
1 months ago
User 1: I agree, the Gallery control is perfect for showcasing customer records.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
2 months ago
A. Display form. It's the only option that mentions the word 'form', and we all know forms are the heart and soul of any good canvas app. Plus, it's a classic choice, like a little black dress for your app.
upvoted 0 times
Vonda
2 months ago
A. Display form. It's the only option that mentions the word 'form', and we all know forms are the heart and soul of any good canvas app. Plus, it's a classic choice, like a little black dress for your app.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
2 months ago
D) Gallery
upvoted 0 times
Art
2 months ago
A) Display form
upvoted 0 times
Virgie
3 months ago
C. Search. Gotta make sure those customers can find what they're looking for, am I right? Though I'm open to bribery if anyone wants to convince me otherwise.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
3 months ago
I'm going with B. Icon. It's the only option that specifically mentions modifying a property, and who doesn't love a bit of icon customization?
upvoted 0 times
Adrianna
2 months ago
I agree with you, D. Gallery is a good choice for modifying the property.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
2 months ago
I agree with B) Icon. Customizing icons can make the app more visually appealing.
upvoted 0 times
Eleni
2 months ago
I think D. Gallery would be the best option to modify the property.
upvoted 0 times
Linette
2 months ago
I would go with A) Display form. That seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Noel
2 months ago
User 2: I see your point, but I'm sticking with B. Icon. Customizing icons can really make the app stand out.
upvoted 0 times
Merlyn
2 months ago
User 1: I think I'll go with D. Gallery. It seems like the best option for displaying customer records.
upvoted 0 times
Casandra
3 months ago
I think D. Gallery is the control you should modify.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
3 months ago
I think the answer is D. Gallery. The question mentions modifying a property of the control on the screen, and the Gallery control seems to be the most relevant one for displaying the customer records in a list.
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
2 months ago
I agree, D) Gallery seems like the correct choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
2 months ago
D) Gallery
upvoted 0 times
Tomoko
3 months ago
C) Search
upvoted 0 times
Elden
3 months ago
B) Icon